Best-practice business process models for defining common processes and services.
IBM® Banking Process and Service Models software is an industry template that enables you to define common business processes and services across the enterprise. The software consists of a set of best-practice business process models and service definitions to support core system renewal and integration projects.
The solution can empower business users and IT to more effectively control and reduce the time to scope requirements, subsequent customization and any extension to key business processes.
IBM Banking Process and Service Models can provide the following features and benefits:
IBM Banking Process and Service Models
- Data warehouse tools and models
- IBM Banking and Financial Markets Data Warehouse
- IBM Banking Data Warehouse
- IBM Banking Process and Service Models
- IBM Financial Markets Data Warehouse
- IBM Health Plan Data Model
- IBM Healthcare Provider Data Model
- IBM Insurance Information Warehouse
- IBM Insurance Process and Service Models
- IBM Retail Data Warehouse
- IBM Telecommunications Data Warehouse
- InfoSphere Warehouse Pack for Customer Insight
- InfoSphere Warehouse Pack for Market and Campaign Insight
- InfoSphere Warehouse Pack for Supply Chain Insight
Not in Netherlands?