Reporting and analytic data models for healthcare organizations
IBM® Unified Data Model for Healthcare is an industry-specific blueprint that provides data warehouse design models, business terminology and analysis templates to help accelerate the development of business applications. It helps consolidate trusted information across multiple viewpoints. The software can enable your organization to better understand population-level health, and manage and quantify risk.
IBM Unified Data Model for Healthcare helps you:
- Solve complex problems involving complex data by building a repository of reliable, accurate and up to date information to support your business and clinical requirements.
- Turn insight into action by consolidating and analyzing data to inform decisions.
- Respond to changing healthcare requirements using open standards to build out additional features and accommodate extensions.
Solve complex problems involving complex data
- Integrate your most valuable data across the organization to gain insight into operations and more.
- Track improvements and trends in cost and quality over time with historical views and traceability.
- Enable detailed analysis by business analytics applications.
- Improve existing investments by incorporating existing data models into a cross-functional view.
Turn insight into action
- Integrate clinical and financial data to support emerging care delivery models and improve business insights.
- Combine resource and clinical information to identify areas of waste and inefficiency that may be increasing the cost of care delivery.
- Integrate genomic information with patient clinical data records to help design and track population health screenings.
- Identify opportunities for both clinical and operational improvement by analyzing the patient care data from different perspectives.
Respond to changing healthcare requirements
- Align business and technical resources with a common target and vocabulary to accelerate progress on your initiatives.
- Increase agility and decrease time to deliver new reports to decision makers.
- Adapt to evolving regulatory requirements to maximize reimbursements and compliance.
- Expand dashboards and reports to include emerging clinical areas without re-implementing an entire platform.