Simplify data center management with advanced server automation, lifecycle, security configuration and compliance management.
IBM Endpoint Manager for Datacenters enables users to perform advanced automation tasks across servers, including task sequencing. It enables system administrators to find and fix problems in minutes across all endpoints – regardless of OS or connection type. It provides prebuilt automation scripts to help create and re-use automation flows
Achieve enterprise application scalability with minimal infrastructure investment, enforcement of near real-time endpoint configuration policies and automated feature and content updates. Reduce the cost and complexity of datacenter operations while enhancing business agility, speed-to-remediation and accuracy.
IBM Endpoint Manager for Data Centers allows you to:
- Simplify operations and deliver comprehensive visibility and control by managing the configuration of all servers – whether they are distributed or in the data center from a single console.
- Ensure continuous security and compliance using an intelligent agent that can automatically assess and remediate thousands of security issues.
- Reduce labor costs by creating and re-using automation flows that uses thousands of automation scripts to manage individual or groups of related servers.
- Provide enterprise scalability with minimal infrastructure.
- Avoid costly upgrades with automated feature and content updates.
Simplify operations and deliver comprehensive visibility and control
- Supports near real-time visibility and control of all servers with policy-based management designed to lower costs.
- Provides seamless physical and virtual server management – including clustered server OS patching – from a simple interface.
Ensure continuous security configuration compliance
- Provides detailed security insights – including point-in-time and trending of security exceptions and deviations – using compliance analytics.
- Achieves remediation in minutes. Effectively manages the compliance lifecycle with an ongoing, closed-loop process with automated audit cycles measured in minutes.
Reduce Labor costs by creating and re-using automation flows
- Deploys and manages servers for more than 90 different operating systems using pre-built automation from a constantly expanding library.
- Allows you to customize automation through physical and virtualized environments and among development, test and production servers.
Provide enterprise scalability
- Supports more than 250,000 endpoints per server with a single server – both UI and agent.
- Re-uses existing hardware (Desktop class) to act as relays in remote offices.
Avoid costly upgrades
- Achieves infrastructure upgrades with minimal effort through a cloud-based content delivery model.
- Updates features, content and agents overnight – without the need for a services engagement.
IBM Endpoint Manager for Datacenters