Gain more value with manufacturer-centric deal management capabilities
IBM® Advanced Deal Management, formerly DemandTec® Advanced Deal Management, is an upgrade to IBM Deal Management that enables manufacturers and brokers to capture more value from the online deal management and manufacturer trade promotion process. It offers an enhanced manufacturer-centric set of reports and workflow to help reduce costs, increase user effectiveness and enhance data visibility. IBM Advanced Deal Management subscribers also have access to additional productivity features and add-on services, such as a deal copy feature, to achieve greater efficiency.
IBM Advanced Deal Management provides:
- Role-based access for enhanced control with approval features to manage and control promotion offers.
- A customized item catalog for a manufacturer-centric view of the business to help reduce errors.
- A long-term deal archive that supports regulatory requirements with seven years of access to deal data.
- Advanced data reporting to support better business decisions with detailed reporting and data export features for better visibility.
- Special productivity features and valuable add-on services to meet specific business needs.
Role-based access for enhanced control with approval features
- Provides access to multiple users by product line.
- Tailors user views by product line and functionality and customizes views by role for a consumer products focus.
- Helps deliver the most relevant reports, alerts and workflows to individual users.
A customized item catalog for a manufacturer-centric view of the business
- Reduces errors by providing the manufacturer’s custom view of their products versus the retailer categorization.
- Offers a manufacturer-centric item catalog that is customized by promoted group, a logical way of building and entering promotions.
- Automatically matches items selected from the catalog with the retailer item file to highlight possible product attribute discrepancies.
A long-term deal archive that supports regulatory requirements
- Lets subscribers access a full seven-year history of deal data.
- Offers access to documentation of offer versions and written negotiations between trading partners.
- Supports compliance with regulatory requirements such as the Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
Advanced data reporting to support better business decisions
- Provides access to robust item, deal, billing and invoice reports on demand.
- Offers the option to automatically match incoming invoices submitted by retailers against the original deal offer, which can save time, frustration and costs in the deduction clearing process (where available by program).
- Enables subscribers to download virtually any report into a spreadsheet for deeper offline analysis.
Special productivity features and valuable add-on services
- Provides a deal copy feature, which offers one-click access to reuse existing deals as a baseline for future plans, significantly reducing manual data reentry tasks.
- Includes notification enhancements such as email alerts for deal status changes.
- Extends workflow visibility with status updates throughout the negotiation and upon acceptance of a proposal.
- Contains a funds tracker feature, which adds a checkbook capability to provide an ongoing accounting of one or more trade fund balances.
- Offers separate add-on features accessible only to IBM Advanced Deal Management users, including deal and billing data export, which provides an integration path for key deal data to work with other enterprise systems.