A multidimensional investigative analysis solution for intelligence analysis
IBM® i2® Enterprise Insight Analysis is an open, interoperable, extendable and scalable solution that helps organizations accelerate the data to decision process by enabling them to perform analysis and advanced analytics at scale and with critical speed. Whether your organization is challenged by large amounts of communications data or looking to turn disparate data into a clear operational picture, i2 Enterprise Insight Analysis can help you turn massive amounts of data into actionable insight in near real time to support timely decision-making.
i2 Enterprise Insight Analysis:
- Uncovers hidden patterns and relationships in data by performing advanced analytics at scale and at speed.
- Supports operational and technical interoperability by integrating with existing infrastructure and third-party solutions and data sources as well as facilitating information sharing between and among organizations.
- Uses a modular design that can be extended with a host of accompanying add-on capabilities, allowing for system customization and support for a wide array of analytic requirements at the tactical, operational and strategic levels.
- Offers a cost-effective solution designed to enable organizations to be self sufficient, thereby helping to reduce training, maintenance and deployment costs.
Uncovers hidden patterns and relationships in data by performing advanced analytics
- Runs automated analytics and parallel complex queries in the background across hundreds of terabytes of data, preparing the raw data and providing near real-time results in seconds.
- Uses a 24/7 automated identity resolution and recommendation engine that alerts analysts when new information is available and when data points have been altered, strengthened or resolved.
- Provides three-dimensional visual analytics—geo-spatial, relationship and temporal—that can be simultaneously applied across trillions of records to provide visual results in near real time.
- Offers a modern, dynamic and rich user interface based on more than 20 years of analyst input.
- Includes rich visual analysis capabilities designed to help analysts dynamically analyze data and generate intelligence more efficiently.
Supports operational and technical interoperability
- Facilitates information sharing across agencies, intelligence partners and other coalition organizations using a security-rich platform.
- Offers Esri integration to promote cooperation between geospatial and operational intelligence analysts. Makes use of advanced geo-spatial capabilities, such as digital terrain elevation data (DTED) and line of sight analysis.
- Provides standards-based SQL access to data, enabling customers to integrate data with an organization’s existing systems.
- Enables ease of integration with many established and emerging third-party software solutions.
- Includes open source data connectors that can be customized to integrate with third-party solutions.
Uses a modular design that can be extended with a host of accompanying add-on capabilities
- IBM i2 Enterprise Insight Analysis Collaborate: A subset of core capabilities for field operatives to use for information exploration and traditional intelligence production.
- IBM i2 Enterprise Insight Analysis Operational Awareness: Adds a dashboard and key performance indicators to help intelligence unit supervisory personnel monitor situational awareness.
- IBM i2 Enterprise Insight Analysis Recommendation Engine: Offers contextual entity resolution capabilities with alerting and advanced intelligence production capabilities.
Offers a cost-effective solution
- Provides scalability, modularity and interoperability to deliver a cost-effective solution that can reduce training, maintenance and deployment costs.
- Offers a flexible, customizable platform that can be enhanced and extended, enabling organizations and users to integrate with IBM solutions, existing systems and other third-party solutions and applications for greater cost efficiencies.
- Enables organizations to be more self-sufficient and reduce the need for long-term support contracts or developer-deployed engineers.
i2 Enterprise Insight Analysis resources