Empower marketing teams to build contact strategies and execute campaigns
With IBM® Distributed Marketing, local marketing teams have a simple but powerful way to access to all potential marketing campaigns run out of headquarters that are relevant to their territories. IBM Distributed Marketing also lets marketers in the field create their own campaigns tailored to local conditions, subject to rules and best practices specified by headquarters.
Empower your marketing teams while ensuring they follow best practices and standards set by you at headquarters. And monitor field marketing, measure it, learn from it rapidly and apply lessons learned throughout the marketing organization.
- Allow field marketers to create simple lists by defining selection criteria, adjusting list members and analyzing existing lists with reports.
- Create and execute your own campaigns by identifying targets and selecting local or centralized fulfillment.
- Subscribe to campaigns executed by corporate headquarters by selecting campaigns relevant to their local needs.
- Utilize an informative, color-coded calendar with quick and advanced search capabilities to give anyone an overview of campaigns by brand, business unit, product, target audience, or other dimension.
Create simple lists
- Create more acquisition and cross sell opportunities by letting the field do their own targeted outreach.
- Increase customer loyalty because the field makes each communication more personalized and meaningful, strengthening the relationship.
- Decrease costs by letting the field opt-out customers unlikely to respond and avoiding redundant campaign infrastructure in field organizations.
Execute your own campaign
- Improve the level of support and the marketing infrastructure that is available to agents.
- Provide more meaningful communications, personalized by local field marketers, strengthen the relationship with customers.
- Utilize robust underlying campaign management capabilities (perfect balance of power and ease-of-use for field marketers).
Select campaigns relevant to corporate
- Increase response rates to corporate campaigns by letting the field identify whom to include.
- Corporate marketers retain oversight of contact strategy and brand compliance while field marketers can run their own campaigns.
Utilize informative calendars
- Portal provides real-time dashboard view of field marketers' lists, campaigns, calendar and reports.
- View campaigns by brand, business unit, product, target audience, or other dimension.
IBM Distributed Marketing resources
Visually explore customer data, identify opportunities, and take action immediately
IBM Software Subscription and Support is included in the product price for the first year.
Not available to buy online. Other ways to purchase or learn more.