Gain insight from digital analytics and comparative benchmarks
IBM® Digital Analytics is the analytics center that fuels the IBM Digital Marketing Optimization Suite. Your enterprise can gain a competitive edge by benefitting not just from state-of-the-art analytics, but also from comparative benchmarks and knowledge of how the best performers are achieving their successes.
A data warehouse on visitors' digital journeys — across marketing touch points and channels — is included by default so you can go from insight to personalized marketing action with a few clicks. Because the analytics are tightly integrated with the IBM Enterprise Marketing Management applications, no IT efforts are needed.
Gain insight with intuitive reporting
- Monitor real-time key performance indicators.
- View performance benchmarks for your peers and competitors to help you uncover opportunities for growth and areas for improvement.
- Access reports conveniently from the web user interface, Microsoft Excel, iPhone, BlackBerry, Android or Windows Mobile.
- Share insights with stakeholders through intelligent visualizations and flexible views.
- Add up results from multiple of your websites to an enterprise dashboard view
- Track web site (or other digital property) activity and generate reports without using cookies or IP addresses
Harness powerful, real-time analytics
- Get up-to-the-minute, insight into visitor behavior trends so marketers can take intra-day action for example to adjust their home page and marketing campaign landing pages
- Analyze visitor behavior across multiple sessions, time periods and channels using powerful cross-session segmentation capabilities.
- Gain rich analysis for Flash, video, widgets, rich Internet applications
- Optimize mobile applications and channels, drawing on rich details of device types, capabilities, display sizes, and how visitors interact using multiple devices over time.
Give credit where credit is due
- Use powerful marketing attribution capabilities to determine the true return on investment (ROI) of each marketing channel.
- Understand what marketing campaign combinations lead to the greatest return with intuitive Venn diagrams and “touch point pathing”
- Choose from a wide variety of standard and custom attribution models for sharing credit for conversions among multiple touch points along the path.
Turn behavioral insight into automated digital marketing action
- Capture granular visitor activity with IBM Lifetime Individual Visitor Experience (LIVE) Profiles, the built-in data warehouse of customer interactions.
- Navigate easily between IBM Digital Analytics and the IBM Enterprise Marketing Management applications.
- Go from IBM LIVE Profiles to delivering relevant recommendations, display advertisements and personalized email with just a few clicks.
- Increase advertising ROI, cross-sales, retargeting success and customer lifetime value.
- Syndicate analytics-driven, relevant and timely content through dozens of leading advertisement networks and email service providers using IBM Digital Marketing Optimization Suite.
Integrate digital analytics with cross-channel Interaction Optimization
- Identify opportune digital customer segments in IBM Digital Analytics and publish to IBM Campaign for example for automated cross-channel retargeting, cross-sell, and retention campaigns.
- Draw on customers’ combined digital and offline interaction history to enable more relevant marketing execution and more accurate marketing attribution
- Benefit from native integration capabilities that eliminate the typical IT efforts, risks, and delays from working with data feeds so you can automate timely, routine marketing execution
Embed digital analytics into your enterprise
- Gain a single view of website performance including single sign-on and pre-configured data collection capabilities
- Get insight into your portal’s effectiveness with WebSphere Portal integration and intuitive reporting.
- Export data easily into your enterprise data warehouse through the self-service Digital Data Feed.
- Import data on marketing goals, retail merchandise hierarchies, and much more to enrich business reporting
Simplify the management of tags and all digital marketing services
- Deploy and maintain not just IBM Digital Analytics, but also IBM and third-party page tags with minimal support from IT.
- Specify through an intuitive user interface which tags should be executed on a given page --- then test that tags are executing as desired.
- Lighten up your web pages from the overpowering load of dozens of data collection tags that slow the user experience. Switch to a ‘gold tag’ approach, collect information with a single tag call and relay it everywhere it needs to go through the intuitive Digital Data Exchange API
- Gain access to an expanded ecosystem of certified, pre-integrated, and supported partners that will assist with the challenges of tag management through IBM Digital Data Exchange.
- Leverage context and background information even better than before with expanded integration with IBM Interact that allows deployment of Interact capabilities to digital properties
Customize dashboards for each executive
Provide proficient users with a granular view of business results
Owned, Paid, and Earned
View how owned, paid, and earned channels are used in a sequence over time
Visualize the effect of multiple channels used in conjunction
One-Click Segment Selection
Select promising segments for targeted marketing - in just one click
Gain insight from analytics and comparative benchmarks