Improve visitor interactions with customer experience management solutions
IBM® Tealeaf® CX uses customer experience management solutions to capture and manage visitor interactions on websites in cloud and on-premises environments. It provides extensive visibility into customers’ online experiences and insight into customer behaviors within web and mobile browsers. The Tealeaf CX platform can be used throughout an organization to support a range of functions, including e-commerce, marketing, development and design, customer service and compliance administration.
Tealeaf CX enables you to:
- Capture each visitor’s actions across their session. Virtually complete detailed network traffic is passively in cloud and on-premises environments with no impact on site performance, utilizing the high-performing IBM SoftLayer® cloud infrastructure.
- Provide extensive visibility into customer interactions on websites, including in-page and rich Internet application (RIA) interactions that occur solely in the browser.
- Discover unexpected customer experiences and customer struggles in near real time.
- Take advantage of time-tested architecture that can scale to fit large, sophisticated websites.
- Deliver data security and privacy functions that include global data destruction, authenticated client access and role-based filtering.