Gain more control and governance over your file transfers
As file transfers connect your processes, they need to be monitored and managed across applications, business units, time zones, locations, customers, and trading partners.
IBM® Sterling Control Center provides file transfers along with a consolidated view of your full file transfer environment. It helps you respond quickly and efficiently to file transfer exceptions and changes in your file transfer environment.
- Improved service level agreement (SLA) performance with centralized exception management, notifications, rules, events and reporting.
- Compliance and regulatory aids that include policy definitions and auditing and reporting features.
- Simplified management of file transfer networks through central configuration management.
Sterling Control Center can help you monitor your file transfer processes, and react to exceptions before they turn into problems. Maintain a complete view of your file transfer processes with capabilities that include:
Improved SLA performance
- Displays alerts and sends notifications about process failures or processes that might not complete on time.
- Allows users to more easily define rules about events and actions, similar to email inbox rules.
- Generates more than 35 standard reports, including activity and throughput analysis, operational audit, proof of transaction and error analysis.
- Controls user access to specific data through criteria-based "data visibility groups.”
Compliance and regulatory aids
- Consolidate and normalize file transfer and process data from various managed servers into a single SQL database.
- Handle license key management and node discovery.
- Manage Sterling Connect:Direct and Sterling Control Center configurations, including change controls.
- Assess the status of security and configuration compliance.
Simplified management of file transfer networks
- Provides a Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) interface to enterprise system management tools.
- Enables users to run system commands and send server commands.
- Offers single-click problem interrogation.
IBM Software Subscription and Support is included in the product price for the first year.
Not available to buy online. Other ways to purchase or learn more.