Integrate SAP applications with IBM Domino for improved business workflows
IBM® Lotus® Connector for SAP Solutions is an application development tool that lets you integrate IBM Domino® with SAP enterprise resource planning software. This server-based tool connects SAP enterprise data and applications with IBM Notes® or web-based IBM Domino applications to extend and create more efficient business workflows.
Lotus Connector for SAP Solutions features:
- A server-based IBM Domino tool to access and share SAP data and applications instantly throughout your enterprise.
- Integration between IBM Notes and SAP software to support collaborative business workflows within your IBM Notes environment.
- Easy administrative tools to customize and control the connections between IBM Domino servers and SAP applications and data.
- A variety of supported platforms to fit your operating environment.
A server-based IBM Domino tool
- Use one or more IBM Domino servers to transfer data to and from SAP applications instantly.
- Get immediate access to SAP applications throughout the enterprise using preconfigured IBM Domino connections that require no programming.
- Perform SAP data exchanges on a scheduled, event-driven or on-demand basis for flexible, automatic data transfers from the IBM Domino server.
- Develop IBM Notes and web-enabled IBM Domino applications that integrate SAP data with your business applications for more efficient and automated workflows.
- Work with other server-based application development tools, such as IBM Lotus Enterprise Integrator® for Domino, to further integrate SAP applications with your IBM Domino environment.
Integration between IBM Notes and SAP software
- Connect your IBM Notes applications with SAP software to make it easier for employees to collaborate and share work instantly using the online communication tools they use daily.
- Receive summaries of SAP workflow items in your IBM Notes inbox so you are immediately notified about the status of work tasks.
- Initiate SAP work items with a click from your IBM Notes inbox to access work tasks immediately.
Easy administrative tools
- Take advantage of preconfigured settings to manage data connections and log in requirements, and transfer data between IBM Domino and SAP with no programming required.
- Work with an intuitive application programming interface to customize SAP integration processes to fit your company’s needs.
- Get native, optimized access to enterprise data from IBM Domino for fast, accurate data transfers.
- Make connections between SAP applications and IBM Domino using SAP remote function calls, transaction levels or business application programming interfaces.
A variety of supported platforms
- Use with these IBM Domino platforms: IBM AIX® 5.3; IBM i5/OS® V5R4M0; Microsoft Windows 2003; Sun Solaris 10; Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5; and SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10.
- Use with these IBM Notes platforms: Microsoft Windows XP Professional; Microsoft Windows XP for Tablet PC; Microsoft Windows Vista: Enterprise, Ultimate and Business Editions; Microsoft Windows Vista for Tablet PC; Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 Desktop; and SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 10 XGL.
- Connect with other external applications and data sources, such as IBM DB2®, Oracle and Sybase, using additional Lotus Connector applications supported by IBM Domino.
Integrate SAP applications with Lotus Domino for improved business workflows
IBM Software Subscription and Support is included in the product price for the first year.
Download software online after purchase - no shipping costs.