Add-on software for IBM Connections providing rich social content management capabilities
IBM® Connections Content Manager provides a rich social networking and content management experience inside IBM Connections communities. This add-on software to IBM Connections liberates organizational content and engages people to collaborate as part of the content creation process. Now your organization can improve decision-making and business results.
Additionally, IBM Connections Content Manager provides a growth path to even more advanced IBM Enterprise Content Management capabilities.
With IBM Connections Content Manager, organizations are able to:
- Control content creation and access using a security-rich, controlled content management engine to help accelerate productivity and business efficiency.
- Discover expertise and content using social analytics to support deeper customer and partner relationships.
- Act on content with real-time, in-context views of critical business activity.
Control content creation and access
- Combines the ease of use of social tools with the power of a structured hierarchy.
- Includes document check-in and check-out, version control, approval routing, metadata, taxonomy, document types and nested folders.
- Makes content management tools as easy to use as social networking tools.
Discover expertise and content
- Find content and subject matter experts using social analytics, embedded search and social capabilities such as tagging, commenting, and liking.
- Connect people to people and people to information, content and knowledge to help deliver accurate results.
Act on content
- Manage trusted content sources throughout your social network.
- Engage people by embedding the collaborative content creation process in your workstream.
- Use activity streams with embedded experiences to act on content without switching context.
IBM Software Subscription and Support is included in the product price for the first year.
Download software online after purchase - no shipping costs.