Improve social networking for business with IBM cloud collaboration tools
IBM® Connections™ Cloud S2 (formerly IBM SmartCloud® Engage) provides social networking for business. This integrated suite of collaboration tools combines your business social network with web conferencing and collaboration capabilities, such as file storing and sharing, instant messaging and activity management. Deployed as software as a service , these affordable social collaboration tools provide easier-to-use social networking for business that can help you reduce costs, improve productivity and spur growth and innovation.
With social networking for business, IBM Connections Cloud S2 enables you to:
- Collaborate more quickly and easily beyond the firewall.
- Make the most of the cloud to host online meetings, seamlessly store and share files and manage projects.
- Access full-featured collaboration tools including dashboards, people, files, activities, instant messaging and communities.
- Use affordable and accessible cloud services to become a social business.
Collaborate more quickly and easily
- Communicate and collaborate with people inside and outside your company.
- Cultivate deeper relationships with customers and partners.
- Invite guests—at no additional charge—to participate in your online projects.
- Create communities to make collaborating even easier.
Make the most of the cloud
- Share and edit information, host online meetings and manage activities more easily with one person or a large community of colleagues inside or outside your company.
- Store and share files with built-in file preview, connect with clients, partners and colleagues and manage projects from a single dashboard in the cloud.
- Add integrated solutions from IBM Business Partners to access more cloud-based options that can help simplify and improve your everyday business activities.
Access full-featured collaboration tools
- Access collaboration tools including a personal dashboard, file sharing, communities and instant messaging
- Create web meetings for up to 200 participants with videocasting, desktop and application sharing, and polling
- Access mobile apps for editing files, participating in online meetings, and chatting with contacts.
- Create and publish surveys and forms for your business.
Use affordable and accessible cloud services
- Security-rich, seamless integration between services.
- Predictable expenses through monthly and annual subscriptions.
- Minimal IT staff required.
- Available in 22 languages.
- Benefit from IBM world-class experience in delivering security-rich, business-ready services.
IBM Connections Cloud S2 resources