Mobile access to task lists, in-context metrics and collaboration tools
IBM Concert changes the way people work in performance management processes. In today’s business environment, delays in getting information to the right people at the right time can cause decision-making latency. Too often, the process slows down, waiting for people to return emails or get back to the office to review their data. But with IBM Concert, out of the office no longer means out of the loop. Guided business processes and personalized task lists delivered through a highly graphical user interface dramatically improve the speed and quality of team-based decision-making. Available over the web and through a range of mobile devices, IBM Concert pushes critical metrics and KPIs to decision makers where they need it, when they need it. IBM Concert lets users share relevant data and analysis, and collaborate on making the right decision faster.
- Personalized task lists – Highlight priorities and walk through projects step by step to highlight important, time-sensitive tasks and improve efficiency.
- Collaboration – Act upon insights by easily collaborating and sharing data analysis with anyone, anywhere to build consensus around business decisions.
- Mobile enabled – Activity streams alert you to changes and collaborative insights as they occur, so prioritized tasks can be acted upon sooner.
- Cloud deployable – A web-based, cloud deployable solution that can be tailored to each individual’s activities and tasks.
Personalized task lists
- Highlight priorities and walk through projects step by step.
- Highlight important, time-sensitive tasks to improve efficiency.
- Facilitate a practical, “day in the life” approach to performance management processes.
- See performance metrics and KPIs in their full context, with charts, graphs and tables to convey trends and patterns quickly.
- Collaborate to optimize team-based decisions through an interface that facilitates commentary and dialog.
- Adopt the model design and data access method best suited to your users’ specific business processes.
- View “Activity streams” that alert you to changes and collaborative insights as they occur, so prioritized tasks can be acted upon sooner.
- Gain access to relevant information from anywhere at any time—from home, to the warehouse, to the customer’s site.
- Engage remote and distributed users through a range of mobile devices, including Android and Apple smartphones.
- Deploy over the cloud to support a wide range of users, locations, and working styles.
- Free the IT organization from the burden of maintaining hardware and installing software upgrades.
- Add or remove users as needed while minimizing the cost of IT infrastructure.
- Accelerate time-to-value and lower adoption costs.
Video: IBM Concert--Next Generation Performance Management