IBM systems and workload automation solutions work together to execute your IT and business workflows automatically. They offer greater control over your processes and automated recovery actions to help you find and repair problems before they become outages.
A scheduled approach or pre-defined, policy-based criteria can be used to simplify operations and improve overall availability. These solutions can:
Featured systems and workload automation offers
System automation for multiplatforms
See how a highly available SAP installation can improve recovery times and help meet SLA requirements.
Efficient management of dynamic workloads
Learn how automation can give you more control over IT’s impact on business.
Workload automation across the enterprise
Discover how IT can cost effectively meet increasing workload demands.
IBM systems and workload automation solutions provide IT automation, workload scheduling and system automation integrated across multiplatform environments.
Featured system and workload automation products
Automates, monitors and controls workflow throughout the enterprise.
Provides a dynamic environment for running unattended workloads and applications in the cloud.
Automates, plans and controls processing of IBM System z workloads.
Supports single IBM zEnterprise environments without additional product prerequisites.
Provides policy-based automation across heterogeneous environments.
Provides System z software, hardware and network automation.
All products - Systems and workload automation
- IBM Infrastructure Suite for z/VM and Linux
- IBM Service Management Suite for z/OS
- IBM Service Management Unite
- IBM Workload Automation
- IBM Workload Scheduler
- Tivoli Asset Discovery for z/OS
- Tivoli NetView for z/OS
- Tivoli OMEGAMON Performance Management Suite for z/OS
- Tivoli OMEGAMON XE Family - Overview
- Tivoli Output Manager for z/OS
- Tivoli System Automation for Integrated Operations Management
- Tivoli System Automation - Overview
- Tivoli Workload Scheduler LoadLeveler