IBM predictive analytics can take you from guesswork to prediction by showing you where you are now, and where you can go next. It empowers you to analyze trends, patterns and relationships in your structured and unstructured data, apply those insights to predict future events, and act to achieve your desired outcomes.
Whether you work in marketing, customer service, sales, finance, operations or another area of your business, IBM predictive analytics software puts a wealth of advanced capabilities at your fingertips where you need them—on premises, on cloud or as a hybrid solution. Our portfolio of products combines statistical analysis, predictive modeling, decision optimization and scoring, data collection and more, providing you with the tools to solve all of your organization’s data challenges more quickly and with better results.
Predictive analytics solutions from IBM are designed to meet the needs of many different users and skill levels, from beginners to experienced analysts. And they allow organizations of every size, from small and midsize businesses to the largest enterprises, to guide tactical and strategic decisions with the power of predictive intelligence.
Featured predictive analytics offers
Analyst Research: Bring predictive power to more users
Learn why IBM emerged as a leader for predictive analytics solutions in this Forrester Research report.
White Paper: Seven ways to improve your business
Find out the seven strategic objectives that can be attained by employing predictive analytics.
Discover how your organization can gain the full capabilities and benefits of predictive analytics with this portfolio of featured software from IBM.
Conduct multichannel survey research to gain an accurate view of people's attitudes, preferences and opinions.
Build and deploy predictive models directly into your business processes for the right decisions every time.
Bring predictive intelligence to everyday business problems, enabling front-line employees or systems to make more effective decisions and improve outcomes.
Analyze big data to gain predictive insights and build effective business strategies.
Understand your data, identify trends and produce accurate forecasts.
Use multi-faceted predictive analytics and deployment capabilities in a single solution to optimize decision-making at the point of impact.
All products - Predictive analytics
- i2 Analyze | Trials and Demos (US)
- Predictive Customer Intelligence
- Social Media Analytics
- SPSS Academic Products - Overview
- SPSS Analytic Server
- SPSS Collaboration and Deployment Services
- SPSS Modeler - Overview
SPSS Statistics - Overview
- SPSS Advanced Statistics | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Amos
- SPSS Bootstrapping | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Categories | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Complex Samples | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Conjoint | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Custom Tables | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Data Preparation | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Decision Trees | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Direct Marketing | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Exact Tests | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Forecasting | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Missing Values | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Neural Networks
- SPSS Regression | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Statistics Base | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Statistics Campus | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Statistics Faculty Pack | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Statistics for Linux on System z | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Statistics GradPack
- SPSS Statistics Premium | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Statistics Professional | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Statistics Programmability Extension
- SPSS Statistics Standard | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Text Analytics for Surveys
Not in Netherlands?
Wij staan klaar om u te helpen
Slimme manieren om snel antwoord te krijgen.
Webinar OnDemand: Analytics at scale
View this presentation to learn new approaches for analytics at scale and tips for how to get started.
Video: What is predictive analytics?
Discover why everyone is talking about predictive analytics.
Analyst Research: The Hurwitz Victory Index Report
Learn why IBM SPSS was recognized as a Double Victor in the inaugural Hurwitz & Associates Victory Index for predictive analytics