To keep pace with evolving business needs, companies depend heavily on the successful flow of critical information in files. For business processes to run smoothly, they must rely on secure, compliant and consistent file transfers. Additionally, their globally dispersed teams must rely on fast, dependable data exchange, regardless of data size, to allow for project collaboration in real time.
IBM Managed file transfer (MFT) enables enterprises to increase the security, reliability and governance of critical file transfers. MFT’s secure file transfer simplifies synchronizing systems, business communities and sharing data between people to speed the structured and unstructured processes that run their business.
Managed file transfer offers
- File integration Sterling Connect: Direct
- File integration WebSphere MQ File Transfer Edition
- File gateways IBM Sterling File Gateway
- File sharing IBM Aspera File Sharing Suite
- File governance and security IBM Control Center
- File governance and security IBM Sterling Secure Proxy
- High-speed transfer IBM Aspera High-Speed Add-on for Connect:Direct
- High-speed transfer IBM Aspera High-Speed File Transfer
- High-speed transfer IBM Aspera High-Speed Sync
IBM Managed file transfer products help to ensure secure, compliant and consistent file transfers across the enterprise. These products include:
Gain actionable visibility for your entire B2B and MFT infrastructure.
Get advanced multifactor authentication for the edge of the Enterprise.
This add-on brings the speed of the Aspera FASP protocol to Connect: Direct transfers.
All products - Managed file transfer
- Aspera Add-in for Microsoft Outlook
- Aspera Connect Browser Plug-In
- Aspera Connect Server
- Aspera Console
- Aspera Desktop Client
- Aspera Developer Network
- Aspera Drive
- Aspera Drive Mobile
- Aspera Enterprise Server
- Aspera FASP Proxy
- Aspera faspex
- Aspera faspex Mobile
- Aspera File Sharing Suite
- Aspera For Microsoft SharePoint
- Aspera High-Speed Add-on for Connect:Direct
- Aspera High-Speed File Transfer
- Aspera High-Speed Sync
- Aspera Mobile Uploader
- Aspera on Demand
- Aspera Orchestrator
- Aspera Point-to-Point Client
- Aspera Shares
- Aspera Sync
- IBM MQ Managed File Transfer
- IBM QuickFile
- Sterling Commerce
Not in Netherlands?
Analyst Aberdeen highlights the benefits and best practices of a managed file transfer platform.