IBM B2B integration addresses the collaboration challenges of a diverse B2B community with a comprehensive set of integration capabilities. These solutions help to automate multi-enterprise processes with full visibility, secure networks and the exchange of data with compliance to industry standards. IBM offers B2B integration software in on-premise, hybrid or cloud deployment models to address time and cost concerns.
B2B integration supports:
Typical benefits of deploying IBM’s B2B platform include faster cycle times, lower cost of operations, improving time-to-revenue from trading partner relationships, and minimizing risk and compliance. These products include:
A B2B Cloud Services offering that helps to onboard partners faster and automate document exchange quicker.
A B2B Gateways and Transformation Engines offering that integrates your critical B2B processes, transactions and relationships.
A B2B Gateways and Transformation Engines offering that provides document processing for healthcare and supply chain EDI standards.
A Financial operations offering that helps organizations process, monitor, track and report on financial payments and transactions.
All products - B2B integration
- Communication Controller for Linux on System z
- Communications Server - Overview
- z/OS Communications Server
- IBM Commercial Payments
- Partner Engagement Manager
- Sterling B2B Collaboration Network
- Sterling B2B Integration Services Basic
- Sterling B2B Integration Services Plus
- Sterling B2B Integrator
- Sterling Community Development Services
- Sterling Data Synchronization Manager
- Sterling e-Invoicing
- Sterling Fax Conversion Services
- Sterling Information Broker
- Sterling Managed AS2 Gateway
- Sterling Web Forms
- Transformation Extender
- VTAM for VSE/ESA and VM/ESA
- WebSphere Data Interchange
- WebSphere Partner Gateway
- WebSphere Remote Server
Not in Netherlands?
Wij staan klaar om u te helpen
Koop online of verneem meer.
Video: Advanced Communications for B2B
Video: Leveraging analytics and mobile to improve supply chain operations
Video: IBM B2B Services Reporting & Analytics demos
White Paper: EDI in China: Developing a strategy for B2B integration success
Solution Brief: Sterling B2B Integrator
Resource Center: Multi-Enterprise Integration Gateway Videos