Reinvent business processes that are instant, seamless and insightful
IBM Business Process Manager Standard provides tooling and run time for process design, execution, monitoring and optimization—and basic system integration. It is designed for multi-project improvement programs that focus on workflow and productivity.
IBM Business Process Manager Standard is designed to support mobile devices, features case management capabilities and operates with a single process server or in a federated topology.
- Full process visibility improves productivity and supports process improvement through analytics.
- Real-time collaboration for facilitating task management and communications with subject matter experts, helping to ensure project accuracy and timely completion.
- Program-wide governance using the Process Center, a scalable and centralized, common design environment and asset repository.
- Enterprise integration of applications and back-end systems.
- Mobile enablement allows process design, optimization and execution virtually anywhere and at any time, using smartphones or tablets.
Full process visibility
- Designed to optimize business processes using real-time analytics.
- Streamlines tasks, manages tasks and tracks performance using a federated view virtually in real time, enabling continuous process improvement.
- Helps to manage change through a unified model-driven environment, giving team visibility of the same process version.
- Enables business users to access and execute processes, cases, activities and dashboards from a single user interface (UI) regardless the task’s implementation or origin.
- Allows IT personnel to manage the infrastructure without impacting the business user experience.
- Enables re-invention of business processes with collaboration and visibility through analytics.
- Identifies and contacts a subject matter expert in real time to accelerate the completion of work while providing continuous process improvement.
- Creates and reuses custom, user-defined coach controls and sections.
- Provides a highly collaborative work environment with increased social capabilities using redesigned Process Portal.
- Organizes, manages, monitors and deploys process artifacts, applications and services from the business process management program.
- Includes a set of adapters to service-enable your assets including packaged, custom and heritage applications, technology protocols and databases.
- Facilitates management of process deployments throughout all runtime environments.
- Enhances time to value through business-user focused design capabilities, including process coaching to guide users easily through the steps of a process.
- Reduces costs associated with initiating a company-wide BPM program by leveraging the Bring Your Own License option for IBM Business Process Manager Standard on the IBM SmartCloud™ Enterprise.
- Provides integration of business processes with Systems of Engagement and Systems of Record to drive continuous insights into business operations.
- Includes integration design tooling for visually constructing services, data transformations, and Business Process Execution Language (BPEL) orchestrations.
- Supports back-end and application integrations.
- Provides backward compatibility with the latest versions of IBM WebSphere® Lombardi Edition, IBM WebSphere Process Server and IBM WebSphere Integration Developer.
- Allows for migration of existing IBM BPM applications, protecting your investments in IBM Business Process Management solutions.
- Offers insightful context from mobile engagements to drive better customer interactions within business processes.
- Process portal, stock controls, coaches, editors and user interfaces (UI) can display and operate responsively based on the devices on which they are used—desktop or mobile.
- Provides access to your business environment wherever you are working.
- Enables important and time sensitive tasks to locate employees working remotely—and identifies and contacts experts immediately.
- Provides a single view that consolidates tasks from multiple IBM process sources.
IBM Business Process Manager Standard resources