Full-featured business process management at a low entry price point
IBM® Business Process Manager Express is an affordable entry point for initiating business process management (BPM). It provides an easy-to-use interface with a process execution, monitoring and optimization engine. It offers simple installation, business-user design capabilities, process coaches and rapid access to program functionality and process visibility.
It is designed to support mobile devices, features case management capabilities and operates with a single process server or in a federated topology.
IBM Business Process Manager Express provides:
- Full process visibility improves productivity and supports process improvement through analytics.
- Real-time collaboration between business and IT for facilitating task management and communications, helping to ensure project accuracy and timely completion.
- Lifecycle governance using the Process Center, a scalable and centralized, common design environment and asset repository.
- Mobile enablement allows process design, optimization and execution virtually anywhere and at any time, using smartphones or tablets.
- Includes case management capabilities that support structured, goal-based and hybrid process patterns.
Full process visibility
- Designed to optimize business processes using real-time analytics.
- Streamlines tasks, manages tasks and tracks performance using a federated view virtually in real time, enabling continuous process improvement.
- Helps to manage change through a unified model-driven environment, giving team visibility of the same process version.
- Enables business users to access and execute processes, cases, activities and dashboards from a single user interface (UI) regardless the task’s implementation or origin.
- Allows IT personnel to manage the infrastructure without impacting the business user experience.
- Identifies and contacts a subject matter expert in real time to accelerate the completion of work while providing continuous process improvement.
- Creates and reuses custom, user-defined coach controls and sections.
- Provides a highly collaborative work environment with increased social capabilities using redesigned Process Portal.
- Organizes, manages, monitors and deploys process artifacts, applications and services from the business process management program.
- Facilitates management of process deployments throughout all runtime environments.
- Reduces costs associated with initiating a company-wide BPM program by leveraging the Bring Your Own License option for IBM Business Process Manager Standard on the IBM SmartCloud™ Enterprise.
BPM mobile capability
- Process portal, stock controls, coaches, editors and user interfaces (UI) can display and operate responsively based on the devices on which they are used—desktop or mobile.
- Provides access to your business environment wherever you are working.
- Enables important and time sensitive tasks to locate employees who are working remotely.
- Identifies and contacts expertise immediately, without unnecessary down time.
- Provides a single view that consolidates tasks from multiple IBM process sources.
Includes case management capabilities
- Include a converged Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) editor for process and case, unified playback, debugger and process inspector.
- Support consistent use of OASIS Content Management Interoperability Services (CMIS)-compatible content repositories for process and case.
- Enable developers to model, validate and playback their cases with a web-based editor—and knowledge workers to monitor, measure and report on case metrics.
- Manage documents for all cases and business processes consistently using a CMIS-compatible content repository.
- Improve design time and runtime experience of basic case management in process applications for new and existing clients.
IBM Business Process Manager Express resources