Model human-centric processes, cases and straight-through processes to improve operations
IBM® Business Process Manager Tools features IBM Process Designer for human-centric process modeling and IBM Integration Designer for straight-through processing modeling.
IBM Process Designer enables you to model human-centric business processes and cases, quickly demonstrate and validate them throughout the development lifecycle and analyze processes to improve your business operations.
IBM Integration Designer is designed for end-to-end integration of your service oriented application. It is the Eclipse-based tool for building SOA-based business process management (BPM) and integration solutions across IBM Process Server and IBM WebSphere® Adapters.
IBM Business Process Manager Tools features:
- Business process automation including managing processes and monitoring performance.
- IBM Process Designer -- a standards-based process design tool. It is part of the authoring environment for IBM Business Process Manager Express, IBM Business Process Manager Standard and IBM Business Process Advanced.
- IBM Integration Designer – part of IBM Business Process Manager Advanced authoring environment. It is used for visually constructing services, data transformations, BPEL processes and integration to applications and backend systems.
Supports business process automation
- Manage in-flight processes, starting and stopping process instances, viewing process diagrams and reassigning tasks to balance workloads.
- View near real-time reports showing performance scoreboards for individuals, teams and business processes.
IBM Process Designer
- Use graphical editors to build human-centric business process solutions and optimize processes with simulation tools.
- Author structured processes and cases using Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN).
- Use WYSIWYG user interface (UI) development tools to create compelling business UI for mobile and desktop
- Define integration services to link your processes into your systems of record.
- Use tracking points to capture key performance indicators (KPI) and manage your service level agreements (SLA).
IBM Integration Designer
- Use graphical editors to build straight-through process solutions with high quality of service and author straight-through processes using BPEL modeling notation.
- Build advanced integration services that can be consumed by IBM Process Designer.
- Provides a graphical interface to BPEL to visually create and manipulate BPEL processes.
- Transform Data using XML and business object maps
- Create a service-oriented architecture (SOA) by building mediation flows for the embedded Enterprise Service Bus (ESB).
IBM Business Process Manager Tools resources