Quickly identify, understand and fix critical application vulnerabilities
IBM® Security AppScan® Standard helps organizations decrease the likelihood of web application attacks and costly data breaches by automating application security vulnerability testing. IBM Security AppScan Standard can be used to reduce risk by permitting you to test applications prior to deployment and for ongoing risk assessment in production environments.
IBM Security AppScan Standard supports:
Accurate scanning and advanced testing
Enhanced insight and compliance
AppScan Standard 9.0 System Requirements
The following are basic hardware and software requirements for the 9.0 release of IBM Security AppScan Standard. View the detailed system requirements for more information (including system requirements for previous releases).
Supported operating systems (both 32-bit and 64-bit editions):
Microsoft Windows Server 2012: Essentials, Standard and Datacenter
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2: Essentials, Standard and Datacenter
-Microsoft Windows Server 2008: Standard and Enterprise, SP1 and SP2
-Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2: Standard and Enterprise, with or without SP1
-Microsoft Windows 8.1: Pro and Enterprise
-Microsoft Windows 8: Standard, Pro and Enterprise
-Microsoft Windows 7: Enterprise, Professional and Ultimate, with or without SP1
Microsoft Internet Explorer Version 8, 9, 10, 11
- Microsoft .NET Framework Version 4.5
- Optional: Adobe Flash Player for Internet Explorer; version 10.1.102.64 or higher is required for Flash execution (and for viewing instructional videos in some of the advisories). Earlier versions are not supported, and some versions may require configuration. For details, see documentation.
- Optional: Microsoft Word 2003, 2007, 2010 or 2013 for custom report templates.
Defect tracking system support:
- Rational ClearQuest 7.1.1, 7.1.2, 8.0
- HP Quality Center 9.2, 10
Optional: Glass-box agent on Java server::
- Windows systems: Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2
- Linux systems: Linux RHEL 5, 6, 6.1, 6.2, 6.3, 6.4; Linux SLES 10 SP4, 11 SP2
- UNIX systems: UNIX AIX® 6.1, 7.1; UNIX Solaris (SPARC) 10, 11
- Java EE container: JBoss AS 6, 7; JBoss EAP 6.1; Apache Tomcat 6.0, 7.0; WebLogic 10, 11, 12; IBM WebSphere® 7.0. 8.0, 8.5, 8.5.5
Optional: Glass box agent on .NET server:
-Windows systems: Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2
-Microsoft IIS 7.0 or later
-Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 or 4.5 must be installed, and IIS must be configured at the root level to work with this version of ASP.net
- Processor: 2 GHz (or equivalent) Intel Core 2 Duo processor
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Disk space: 30 GB
- Network: 1 NIC 100 Mbps for network communication with configured TCP/IP
Not in Netherlands?