IBM Content Analytics helps companies access, aggregate, analyze and visually explore large volumes of unstructured content to unlock new business insights.
Content Analytics, formerly called Cognos Content Analytics, is a stand-alone content analytics platform that enables better decision making by deriving valuable insights from your enterprise content regardless of source or format.
- It allows deep, rich text analysis of your information. Solutions built on Content Analytics can help organizations surface undetected problems, fix content-centric process inefficiencies, improve customer service and corporate accountability, reduce operating costs and risks and discover new revenue opportunities.
- Interactively discover business insight and deliver them to other systems, uses, and applications
- Assess content for preservation and decommissioning to reduce storage costs and compliance risks.
- Use powerful solution modeling tools and advanced classification for deeper, more accurate analysis
- Reduce time and complexity to build data and linguistic models, dictionaries or ontology.
- Identify trends, patterns and deviations within historical cases to improve case management decisions and optimize processes
- Leverage the full business context of both content and data. Integrate content insights with IBM Cognos 8 BI for additional reporting and analysis.
- Understand the business value of content to assist in content preservation, management and ediscovery needs.
- Focus on the voice of your customer(PDF, 527KB)
IBM Software Subscription and Support is included in the product price for the first year.
Not available to buy online. Other ways to purchase or learn more.