Support risk-informed investment decision making with integrated, centralized risk management
Algo Risk is an integrated decision support tool that offers risk managers, portfolio managers and traders real-time portfolio analytics for risk-informed investment decision making. It offers a Web-based risk reporting interface, and helps integrate the front and middle office by combining desk-level decision support, “what-if” analysis and “best hedge” recommendations with enterprise-wide risk management capabilities.
Algo Risk features include:
- Robust, scalable analytic engine enables coverage of a wide range of products from diverse markets.
- Integrated, centralized analytics support both front and middle office decision making.
- Customizable Web-based interface delivers real-time risk and performance information tailored to your particular requirements.
- Adaptable, collaborative decision support helps meet the business needs of diverse users across the enterprise, with multiple investment strategies, asset classes, and valuation methodologies.
- Swift, cost-effective implementation helps significantly reduce overall system support costs.
Robust, scalable analytic engine
- Algo Risk features a robust and extendible analytic engine that supports instrument coverage and analytics for a wide range of financial products from diverse markets.
- Offers you the capability to dynamically identify concentrations of risk categorized by risk factor, strategy and portfolio grouping from the enterprise down to the position level.
Integrated, centralized analytics
- Supports both front and middle office investment decision making, integrating both risk assessment and desk-level decision support functionality.
- Offers you centralized, security-level analytics with the capability to incorporate data from diverse sources.
Customizable Web-based interface
- Delivers real-time portfolio, risk and exposure analysis via an easy-to-use Web-based interface that can be tailored to your specific reporting requirements.
- Helps integrate the front and middle office, offering a flexible reporting interface with aggregation and drill-down capabilities.
Adaptable, collaborative decision support
- Provides advanced decision support functionality that is adaptable to the business needs of diverse users across the organization, including portfolio managers, risk managers and senior management.
- Supports multiple investment strategies, asset classes, and valuation methodologies, risk/portfolio analytics and scenario generation techniques.
- Enables you to respond quickly to the addition of new asset classes, business lines, investment strategies and risk methodologies as they emerge.
Swift, cost-effective implementation
- Simplifies your firm’s overall IT infrastructure by offering a common risk software architecture across the front and middle office.
- Standardized configuration helps significantly reduce implementation time and overall system support costs.