Enable comprehensive credit risk management across banking and trading books
Algo Credit Manager enables risk-informed decision making at all stages of the credit process — from origination, renewal and approvals, and monitoring of exposure, conditions and covenants, to workouts and recovery. It offers banks comprehensive, enterprise-wide credit risk aggregation and limits management capabilities, spanning multiple business lines and products, across the banking and trading books. It enables enhanced performance monitoring and credit decision support for better management of customer relationships and the overall credit portfolio.
Algo Credit Manager offers a range of benefits and features, including:
- Comprehensive credit lifecycle support enables more effective, end-to-end management of customer credit relationships.
- Flexible limits management enables you to set and manage credit limits across the enterprise.
- Consistent credit approval data management enhances customer service and operational efficiency.
- Highly reliable control environment helps protect against credit losses and supports growth.
Comprehensive credit lifecycle support
- Algo Credit Manager offers banks a comprehensive Web-based framework for end-to-end credit lifecycle support from proposal and origination through to renewal, redemption and workout in the event of default.
- Enables you to take swift action on any borrower, counterparty or portfolio segment experiencing credit deterioration or a credit event. It provides credit managers with real-time access to a customer’s risk profile, without potentially costly losses of time due to data gathering delays.
- Enhances customer credit relationships by providing risk-informed decision support at all stages of the credit process.
Flexible limits management
- Algo Credit Manager enables you to set and manage credit limits across the enterprise, including geographic, industry, customer-specific and global limits based on numerous exposures. It offers exposure management and limits monitoring across all business lines and locations, including complex internal, legal and management reporting structures.
- Provides you with comprehensive limits support, including: origination, approval and suspension of limits, generation of limits based on user-controlled decision matrices, and allocation (with temporary reallocation as needed).
- Offers comprehensive data consolidation and risk analytics, along with the capability to drill-down to view the institution’s risk exposure to a single customer relationship or to a particular industry, product or geographical market.
- Allows you to monitor potential risk concentrations in your bank’s credit portfolio by enabling limits to be created against multiple risk types. These range from those based on notional amounts to more sophisticated measures used for internal risk management, such as managing counterparty limits for OTC derivatives or limits based on economic capital.
Consistent credit approval data management
- Supports operational efficiency, with a specialized interface and user-defined workflows that enable bottlenecks in the credit approval process to be quickly identified and remedied.
- Enhances your customer service by enabling consistent execution of the critical decision points in initiating, reviewing and approving credit.
- Supports your bank’s specific credit policies and processes, with a pre-defined credit logic that can be tailored to your methodology and credit approval process.
Highly reliable control environment
- Enhances confidence by helping you protect your institution from excessive credit losses. It enables senior management to develop a highly reliable control environment that supports increasing business volumes and future growth.
- Allows your bank to enforce adherence to policy while helping meet evolving regulatory requirements. It supports internal and regulatory policies for collateral management, providing an asset register categorized according to financial assets, real estate, vehicles, plant and equipment to enable hair-cutting of collateral values.