Better manage operational and enterprise risk with quantitative loss database
Algo OpData is a quantitative loss database that enables financial institutions to better manage operational and enterprise risk. It provides banks, insurance providers, asset managers, pension funds and hedge funds with a database of over 14,000 publicly-reported operational risk losses. This comprehensive database allows firms to supplement their internal loss data to support more effective capital modeling and better understand potential risk.
Algo OpData features include:
- Comprehensive coverage offers competitive insights into risk among industry peers and across markets.
- Detailed data enhances advanced risk analytics and enables more effective capital modeling.
- CSV file format supports ease of access and inclusion with other data elements.
- Algo OpData offers you comprehensive coverage, with over 14,000 publicly-reported operational risk losses populating its database.
- Offers you competitive insights into risk, among industry peers and across markets. It includes scaling elements for Tier 1, 2 and 3 level banks as well as for insurance companies.
- Enhances your advanced risk analytics and supports the capital modeling process.
- Enables you to gain insights into risks you have yet to experience, supplementing your internal loss data in order to populate “tail” (high severity, low frequency) events.
- Enhances confidence as the database is categorized according to the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision’s definition of operational risk and its event type hierarchy. Algo OpData categorizes losses to the lowest level where possible (Activity-Level 3), as well as according to the eight standard Basel business lines.
- Offers you an important tool for validating capital results.
CSV file format
- Supports ease of access, allowing you to swiftly and efficiently access the comprehensive database.
- Enables easy inclusion with other data elements as part of your modeling process.