Simplify administration of software configuration and library manager projects
The IBM® Software Configuration and Library Manager (SCLM) Administrator Toolkit simplifies the administration of SCLM-managed projects. You can access the administrator functions from either an Eclipse-based graphical interface or traditional host-based Interactive System Productivity Facility (ISPF) panels. Now it is easier to define and maintain SCLM projects and products.
The SCLM Administrator Toolkit:
- Assists in creating and configuring new SCLM projects as well as modifying, cloning, building or rebuilding, and deleting existing SCLM projects.
- Provides context-sensitive wizards to guide you through building an SCLM project, creating language definitions, migrating existing assets into an SCLM project and creating architecture definitions.
- Generates jobs to rebuild a project definition, or allocate group, type or Virtual Storage Access Method (VSAM) data sets. You can run these interactively or through batch.
- Supports the configuration of project control information, groups, types, languages, and user exits including IBM Breeze for SCLM for z/OS® user exits.
- Supports the administration of Enhanced Access Control for SCLM for z/OS functions, which include creating and maintaining RACF data set profiles and Enhanced Access Control rules files, profiles and applications. Also reports Enhanced Access Control violations.
SCLM Administrator Toolkit resources