Reduce cost and complexity of password management and user access
IBM Security and Access Management
Assistance evaluating identity and access management solutions.
IBM Security Access Manager for Enterprise Single Sign-On is a simple and flexible access management solution that combines convenient single sign-on with session management and user tracking/audit capabilities. The product simplifies password management, supports a variety of strong authentication devices, and helps secure kiosks and shared workstations, enforcing compliance at the enterprise endpoints. It allows users to sign on from anywhere to the enterprise network with one password and get secure access to all applications.
IBM Security Access Manager for Enterprise Single Sign-On:
- Strengthens access control with convenient single sign-on (SSO) to enterprise applications with strong authentication support.
- Improves productivity by eliminating multiple passwords, simplifying the user experience
- Increases auditability and compliance by tracking and auditing fine-grained user access to information
Strengthens access control
- Delivers secure single sign-on access to virtual applications.
- Enables use of stronger passwords.
- Supports USB smart tokens, smart cards and biometric devices.
- Enforces inactivity time-out and log-out policies.
- Provides secure sharing of virtual and shared desktops.
- Delivers secure user access and authentication to all types of applications such as electronic medical records.
- Automates the entire access workflow.
- Reduces password-related help desk costs by lowering the number of password reset calls.
Increases auditability and compliance
- Transparently logs and centrally records all user login activity.
- Provides flexible reporting to meet compliance needs.
- Prevents unauthorized access to confidential applications via desktop control policies.
Security Access Manager for Enterprise Single Sign-On resources