Faster, easier, smarter analytics
IBM's next-generation business analytic solutions help organizations of all sizes make sense of information in the context of their business. You can uncover insights more quickly and more easily from all types of data—even big data—and on multiple platforms and devices. And, with self-service and built-in expertise and intelligence, you have the freedom and confidence to make smarter decisions that better address your business imperatives. If cost and deployment are a concern, IBM offers software as a service options for business analytics.
Business Analytics Capabilities
Forward-looking business intelligence solutions deploy reports, dashboards and scorecard capabilities throughout the enterprise with past, present and predictive views.
Solutions that span finance, sales and operations transform systems of engagement and infuse scenarios and predictive intelligence into financial performance initiatives.
Statistics, modeling and data collection solutions combine data to derive a full and more accurate picture of customers, operations, threats and fraud and more.
Scoring, automation and more transform data into action by operationalizing analytics to drive decisions and not just reports.
Trusted, context-rich intelligence provides a connected view of risk to support business decisions that maximize value for the enterprise.
Integrated solutions help you sustain profitability and improve decision making while keeping pace with increasing regulatory demands.
Many of IBM’s popular business analytics applications are now available in cloud-based or software as a service (SaaS) editions.
Need to master big data? The key is analytics. See how enhancements throughout the IBM business analytics portfolio can help you uncover and use predictive insights from big data in all your decision-making.
Take the lead with business analytics
IBM Business Analytics software products can help your organization achieve your objectives and drive better business outcomes. These products can be used independently, in combination with each other, and as part of broader solutions to key business challenges.
Statistical analysis, data and text mining, predictive modeling, decision optimization and collaboration and deployment software help you anticipate change and take action to improve outcomes.
Integrated dashboards, scorecards, reporting, analysis, mobile business intelligence, planning and budgeting, and performance management capabilities enable you to act on fact-based insights.
Integrated solutions enable your organization to manage enterprise operational risk and compliance initiatives.
Risk analytics and management software helps businesses like yours gain transparency into financial risks in advance.
All products - Business analytics
- Business Intelligence - Overview
- Cognos Analysis for Microsoft Excel
- Cognos Analytics
- Cognos Mobile
- Capacity Management Analytics
- Cognos Enterprise Development and Deployment
- Cognos Express - Overview
- i2 Analyze | Trials and Demos (US)
- IBM SPSS Analytic Server
- IBM SPSS Modeler - Overview
IBM SPSS Statistics - Overview
- IBM SPSS Advanced Statistics | Trials and Demos (US)
- IBM SPSS Amos
- IBM SPSS Bootstrapping | Trials and Demos (US)
- IBM SPSS Categories | Trials and Demos (US)
- IBM SPSS Complex Samples | Trials and Demos (US)
- IBM SPSS Conjoint | Trials and Demos (US)
- IBM SPSS Custom Tables | Trials and Demos (US)
- IBM SPSS Data Preparation | Trials and Demos (US)
- IBM SPSS Decision Trees | Trials and Demos (US)
- IBM SPSS Direct Marketing | Trials and Demos (US)
- IBM SPSS Exact Tests | Trials and Demos (US)
- IBM SPSS Forecasting | Trials and Demos (US)
- IBM SPSS Missing Values | Trials and Demos (US)
- IBM SPSS Neural Networks
- IBM SPSS Regression | Trials and Demos (US)
- IBM SPSS Statistics Base | Trials and Demos (US)
- IBM SPSS Statistics Campus | Trials and Demos (US)
- IBM SPSS Statistics Faculty Pack | Trials and Demos (US)
- IBM SPSS Statistics for Linux on System z | Trials and Demos (US)
- IBM SPSS Statistics GradPack
- IBM SPSS Statistics Premium | Trials and Demos (US)
- IBM SPSS Statistics Professional | Trials and Demos (US)
- IBM SPSS Statistics Programmability Extension
- IBM SPSS Statistics Standard | Trials and Demos (US)
- IBM SPSS Text Analytics for Surveys
- Predictive Customer Intelligence
- Social Media Analytics
- SPSS Academic Products - Overview
- Analyst's Notebook - Overview
- i2 Analyst's Workstation
- i2 Chart Reader
- i2 COPLINK
- i2 iBase
- i2 iBase Geographic Information System Interfaces
- i2 iBase IntelliShare
- i2 iBase Plate Analysis
- i2 Integrated Law Enforcement
- i2 Pattern Tracer
- i2 Text Chart
- i2 Text Chart Auto Mark
- IBM Counter Fraud Management for Safer Payments
- IBM CPLEX Optimizer for z/OS
- IBM ILOG CPLEX Optimization Studio | Trials and Demos (US)
- IBM Intelligent Operations Center
- IBM Intelligent Operations Center for Emergency Management
- IBM Intelligent Video Analytics
- IBM Intelligent Water
- IBM SPSS Collaboration and Deployment Services
- IBM SPSS Modeler - Overview
Not in Lietuva?
Esame tam, kad jums padėtume
Paprasti būdai gauti reikiamus atsakymus.
Video: 7 reasons to combine IBM SPSS software and R
Combining SPSS and R enables superior data analysis. This video shows you how.
White Paper: Business analytics for big data
Video: Cover the analysis spectrum with IBM business analytics
White Paper: The new frontier for personalized customer experience
Analyst Research: How IBM Business Analytics Lets Users See Big Data