모델 구동 개발 플랫폼으로 임베디드 소프트웨어 개발 및 유효성 검증
IBM® Rational® Rhapsody® Developer 소프트웨어는 UML(Unified Modeling Language) 기반의 임베디드, 실시간 또는 기술 애플리케이션 소프트웨어 개발을 위한 시각적 개발 환경입니다. 이 제품은 요구사항 캡처에서 구현, 테스트 및 배포까지 임베디드 소프트웨어 개발 라이프사이클 전체의 생산성을 개선할 수 있도록 지원합니다. 이제 자동화된 소프트웨어 개발 프로세스, 초기 유효성 검증 및 강화된 모델 테스트로 새 제품의 출시기간을 줄일 수 있습니다.
Rational Rhapsody Developer는 다음과 같은 사항을 제공합니다.
완전한 임베디드 애플리케이션 생성
시뮬레이션 및 모델 기반 테스트와 시각적 개발
라이프사이클 지원 및 추가 기능 소프트웨어
Rational Rhapsody Developer
The IBM® Rational® Rhapsody® Developer solution is a embedded and real time embedded software development environment based on UML. Rhapsody lends itself to an iterative or agile design approach where your software can be constantly executed and validate on the host environment, then brought right down to the embedded target application, to help provide target-based testing. The Rational Rhapsody environment can synchronize changes in code to keep the design and implementation synchronized.
Allowing software developers to develop C, C++, Java, Ada or C# software in the way they feel most comfortable is the Rational Rhapsody Developer product's basic philosophy. Code that is generated from the model is just another view of the model, which allows the developer to make changes at the model or source level and have either dynamically update. This dynamic model/code associativity helps provide the flexibility to design at any level of granularity, helping to keep the model and documentation consistent with the code. Using the Rational Rhapsody Developer solution within Eclipse provides an integrated model and code environment to perform development tasks.
Rational Rhapsody provides domain specific language (DSL) helping systems engineers and software developers to create their own unique diagrams and diagram elements which that are relevant to their design domain. Rational Rhapsody provides SysML for system engineering, graphical C tailored with terms for C developers, AUTOSAR for automotive architecture and code development, Android for mobile device development, DDS for architecting publish subscribe architectures, MARTE (Modeling and Analysis of Real-Time Embedded Systems) profile enabling modeling real time concepts, plus others.
The IBM® Rational® Rhapsody® for DoDAF, MODAF, and UPDM Add On provides support for these standards allowing teams to create DoDAF and MODAF models while leveraging Rational Rhapsody’s execution capabilities to help validate the architecture.
The net centric systems profile in the IBM® Rational® Rhapsody® Tools and Utilities Add On provides support for domain-specific profiles that allows you to specify services within your design. System engineers can specify their net-centric systems at a high level of abstraction and refrain from low level implementation details. In addition, Web Services Definition Language (WSDL) files can be generated directly from the model or imported into the model.
Windows 2008 Server which can work with
Citrix XenApp version 5
Windows 2008 R2 Server which can work with
Citrix XenApp version 5
Linux Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5, 6(supported only with IBM Rational Rhapsody Developer for C++, C, and Java, IBM Rational Rhapsody Developer for Ada, and IBM Rational Rhapsody Developer supported with Apex environment)
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) 10.0, 11.0 (supported only with IBM Rational Rhapsody Developer for C++, C, and Java)
|CPU: Pentium 4, 3.00 GHz (minimum)|
Disk space: 1.6 GB (one language), 2.3 GB full installation
Installation temporary disk space: 1 GB
RAM: 512 MB (minimum); 1024 MB RAM (recommended)
For more detailed system requirements see the Rational Rhapsody Software Release Information.
- 아키텍처 및 설계
- Application Workload Modeler
- Graphical Data Display Manager (GDDM)
- Rational Deployment Automation Content Pack for RAFW and WAS
- Rational Programming Patterns
- Rational Rhapsody Architect for Software
- Rational Rhapsody Architect for Systems Engineers
- Rational Rhapsody Designer for Systems Engineers
- Rational Rhapsody Developer
- Rational Rhapsody Design Manager
- Rational Rose Data Modeler
- Rational Rose Developer for Java
- Rational Rose Developer for UNIX
- Rational Rose Developer for Visual Studio
- Rational Rose Enterprise
- Rational Rose Modeler
- Rational Software Architect for WebSphere Software
- Rational Software Architect Simulation Toolkit
- Rational Software Architect
- Rational Software Architect Design Manager
- Rational Software Architect Extension for C++
- Rational Software Architect Extension for Communications Applications
- Rational Software Architect Extension for Deployment Automation Planning
- Rational Software Architect Extension for Deployment Planning
- Rational Software Architect Extension for Integrated Architecture Frameworks
- Rational Software Architect Extension for SOA and WebSphere
- WebSphere Multichannel Bank Transformation Toolkit
- WebSphere Telecom Web Services Server