Output management is the management of integrated document and report
archive, retrieval, distribution, and printing.
IBM Tivoli Output Manager for z/OS can help capture and archive system output from jobs, transform the captured data into custom reports and automate report distribution. Report administrators can configure Tivoli Output Manager for z/OS to perform real-time printing and distribution of reports.
- Automate report distribution, to help you use a single, integrated product offering versus costly multiple vendor offerings
- Customize reports for end-user needs
- Collect and manage historical report data and attributes
- Transform data into customized reports
- Perform both online and batch printing jobs
- Quickly respond to current business trends and make strategic decisions
- New functionality in Version 2.3: - administrative reporting tool, - independent software vendor (ISV) duplex tape support, - archive viewer enhancements, - advanced security for archives, - Enhanced printing options: 1) partial print; 2) reprint for archives; 3) banner support, - report bundling enhancements