Soluzioni per l'e-commerce rapide e a costi contenuti per le medie imprese.
Novità delle offerte di WebSphere Commerce (WC) V5.6.1 che aumentano ulteriormente il valore della gestione dei canali di vendita e di acquisto:
WebSphere Commerce Express è stato progettato per semplificare le attività delle medie imprese, creando e gestendo in modo economico i siti Web di e-commerce per le implementazioni B2B o B2C. Questa versione ha diverse funzioni in comune con il resto della famiglia di prodotti WebSphere Commerce come la vendita guidata, la gestione degli ordini e del catalogo, marketing e merchandising personalizzati, business intelligence e analisi, con funzioni di integrazione avanzate. Inoltre, offre nuove funzioni dedicate agli utenti medi, tra cui un processo di installazione migliorato, modelli di negozi semplificati e tool di gestione dei negozi potenziati.
Per saperne di più
Acquista WebSphere Commerce - Express
Features and benefits
IBM WebSphere® Commerce - Express includes a number of features that are designed specifically to meet the needs of midmarket customers, but also shares basic as well as more advanced e-commerce capabilities with the rest of the WebSphere Commerce family. WebSphere Commerce – Express is limited to companies with less than 1,000 employees only and single store deployment with up to a maximum of 200 PVUs. Features and benefits include:
- Quick and easy installation - Designed to get you up and running fast so you can begin creating your store right away, WebSphere Commerce - Express includes the following installation features:
- Affordable, complete solution - With WebSphere Commerce - Express you'll get a complete e-commerce software solution that addresses your needs for production and pre-production staging - all at one affordable price. Up to 200 PVUs of WebSphere Commerce - Express can be purchased.
- Streamlined Starter Stores - Designed to help get your production store up quickly, the starter stores in WebSphere Commerce - Express include the core capabilities required for a complete end-to-end e-commerce site. Store designed for business-to-commerce (B2C) is included and can be customized to meet your specific needs now and extended to utilize more advanced features as you need them. The latest starter stores have been re-designed to be smaller and easier to customize.
- Catalog import utility - This utility makes it quick and easy for you to import a pre-existing product catalog, stored in a spreadsheet in comma-separated values (CSV) format, into the WebSphere Commerce – Express database.
- Easy to use tools - WebSphere Commerce - Express comes with a broad collection of tools, many of which are wizard-based, for easy administration and management of your site. Most are built into an intuitive Web-based framework called IBM Management Center for WebSphere Commerce, which can help you with everything from managing the look and feel of your store, to catalog management, to creating and maintaining orders, and tracking store activities. Here are just a few of the many supported features:
- Fast-path documentation - Get the information you need fast from the Information Center help system that is built into WebSphere Commerce – Express. The Information Center includes advanced search and bookmark capabilities that make it easy to use. In addition, specialized documentation such as the Quick Start Guide is provided. This document picks up right after installation and steps you through the store publishing and customization process, providing tips and techniques that will get you into production quickly.
- Open standards support - Built on accepted, industry standards like Java technology, JavaServer Pages, Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB) and XML, WebSphere Commerce - Express can be easily integrated to your existing, in-house developed middleware and systems including IBM CICS, IBM MQSeries, IBM IMS products and SAP R/3.
- Broad platform support - WebSphere Commerce - Express supports your platform needs today and tomorrow, with support for Windows® and Linux® (for Intel® only) operating systems.