Gestione dell'inventario mobile, problemi dei prodotti, ricavi e cessioni
IBM Maximo Mobile Inventory Manager SE fornisce accesso remoto ai dati degli inventari Maximo.
Fornisce accesso remoto ai dati degli inventari Maximo, come informazioni e disponibilità dei prodotti, quantità, problemi, ricavi e cessioni.
Per saperne di più
Maximo Mobile Inventory Manager SE
IBM Maximo 6.2 Minimum Hardware and Software Requirements:
IBM® Maximo® is based on an n-Tier architecture, which lets you deploy Maximo across one or more tiers (servers). You can run Maximo on a single physical server or across multiple servers depending on the number of concurrent users and the hardware.
Maximo requires the following minimum hardware and software for Maximo for client workstations and each tier in a Maximo system configuration:
System Administrator workstation that you will use for installing software, configuring databases, and designing work flows
Server that you will use to run the core Maximo Application and Java/Web Server components
- Operating System
- Application Server
- 2 or 4 processors recommended
- 2 GB Memory per processor
- 1.5 GB or greater disk space for Maximo and the Java/Web Server components
Server that contains and manages the Maximo database.
Customer is responsible for database platform software, and is referred to the vendor for hardware requirements.
- Database software
Server that contains browser-based reporting software.
- Operating System
- 1 GB Memory per processor
- 1 GB free disk space for Actuate® software components
- Actuate iServer Release 8 (provided by IBM Corporation)
¹ HP-UX 11i v2 is not currently supported for the Actuate iServer reports server
² A Windows based Reports Server is required for users running Maximo on a Red Hat Linux Application Server
³ Solaris 10 is not currently supported for the Actuate Report iServer reports server
- Enterprise Asset Management
- IBM Integrated Information Core
- IBM SmartCloud Cost Management
- Maximo for Life Sciences
- Maximo for Nuclear Power
- Maximo for Oil and Gas
- Maximo for Service Providers
- Maximo for Transportation
- Maximo for Utilities
- Maximo Adapter for Microsoft Project
- Maximo Adapter for Primavera
- Maximo Archiving with Optim Data Growth Solution
- Maximo Asset Configuration Manager
- Maximo Asset Management
- Maximo Calibration
- Maximo Everyplace
- Maximo Health, Safety and Environment Manager
- Maximo Linear Asset Manager
- Maximo Mobile Inventory Manager
- Maximo Mobile Suite
- Maximo Mobile Work Manager
- Maximo Mobile Work Manager with Calibration SE
- Maximo Spatial Asset Management