Comprehensive data models containing data warehouse design models, business terminology model and analysis templates that accelerate the development of business applications.
Enables the consolidation of trusted information across multiple viewpoints:
- Delivers competitive advantage by enabling the consolidation of clean, meaningful financial data across multiple channels, and products.
- Covers enterprise risk management, finance and compliance reporting (including Solvency II - selected Quantitative Impact Study 4 and Consultation Paper 58 support), Sarbanes-Oxley Act, claims, intermediary performance, basic life and pension actuarial, corporate pensions compliance, risk management visibility and more.
- Enables business users to more effectively control and reduce the time taken to scope their requirements, subsequent customization and any extension of the data warehouse.
- Provides a solid basis for statutory reporting and relationship management supporting decision support and performance management applications.
- Helps minimize development costs. Reduces the risk of failure by facilitating an incremental approach to delivering integrated reporting repository.
- Find out what’s new in the latest version of IBM Industry Models.
Per saperne di più
IBM Software Subscription and Support è incluso nel prezzo per il primo anno
Scarica il software on line dopo l'acquisto Nessun costo di spedizione