IBM® High Level Assembler and Toolkit Feature is a flexible development solution for all Assembler Language applications.
Improve programmer productivity and simplify program development and maintenance with this assembler and optional toolkit.
Per saperne di più
- Provides all the proven facilities found in earlier assemblers and many new facilities
- Helps you develop programs and subroutines for functions not typically provided by other symbolic languages, such as COBOL, FORTRAN, and PL/I
- Offers the optional High Level Assembler Toolkit Feature, a powerful and flexible set of tools that improves application recovery and development
- Includes, in the Toolkit Feature, the following tools: Disassembler, Cross-Reference Facility, Program Understanding Tool, Interactive Debug Facility, Structured Programming Macros and Enhanced SuperC
- Adds support for Dynamic Link Libraries (DLLs) to enhance cross-language communication and new conditional assembly functions and attributes for more powerful macros in the latest release