Creare un nuovo mondo di possibilità
IBM Connections è una piattaforma di social software leader di settore che consente alle aziende di contattare le persone appropriate, di accelerare l'innovazione e di fornire risultati. Questa piattaforma sicura e integrata consente di comunicare con le reti di esperti dei processi di business critici. Ora è possibile agire con sicurezza e anticipare e rispondere alle opportunità emergenti.
Le opzioni di distribuzione di IBM Connections includono on premise, ibrido e cloud.
IBM Connections consente di:
Potenziare le funzionalità social e aumentare l'esperienza del brand
Eliminare le supposizioni
Aumentare la creatività
Integrazione con i software IBM e le applicazioni di terze parti
Integrazione con le applicazioni Microsoft
Collaborate beyond traditional boundaries
• Collaborate with external users, including customers and business partners.
• Initiate back and forth file sharing within the community or externally.
• Allow external users to participate fully in an IBM Connections community, including use of profiles, directories and business cards.
Focus on what’s important
• Use @mentions to draw attention to important information with ability to respond inline; @mention views available on your homepage.
• Make the Activity stream more relevant with smarter content filtering; locate people in your network using the smart type-ahead search capability.
• Create folders in communities to organize the community files and use them to create multiple galleries per community.
• Allow community managers to create and define a custom community landing page to direct members to the featured content.
• Quickly identify file content you need through thumbnail views organized in a grid view, allowing you to preview and comment on files without opening a new window.
Work where and how you want
• Create, review, edit and work whenever and wherever you need, including offline with file sync that allows you to choose what files you want synced with your desktop or mobile device, ensuring you have access to the latest versions with round-trip editing privileges.
• Allow users to personalize their experience with 1 tap access to their key content with the ability to re-order the navigation, as needed.
• View all tasks and activities in one place and respond in the context using the new in line preview and consolidated notification center; review most recently visited content using the history feature within the native mobile app.
For complete details on the Connections Mobile app, see the full description and what’s new in the device app store:
Watch this short video demonstration showing the new Polls and Surveys capabilities within IBM Connections Communities.
See what is happening across your social network and access the social data that is important to you.
Find and discover the expertise you need.
Work together with people who have common interests, roles and expertise. Also includes ideation, media gallery, and bridging capabilities.
Present your ideas, receive feedback and make the most of the experience and opinions of others.
Reach out for help or share news with your network
Find, save and share useful web-based content.
Bring information and experts immediately into view by easily sharing conversations that would have otherwise been hidden in email, for faster and more informed decision-making.
View, manage and organize tasks and quickly complete them. Tap into your professional network.
Create and share content together with your teams and professional network.
Share and discover documents, presentations, images with your colleagues. Eliminate system duplicates and reduce the amount of mail in your inbox. Provide rich social content & document management experience with add-on capabilities provided by IBM Connections Content Manager
Exchange ideas with others and benefit from their expertise.
Discover who and what you need to know through recommendations.
Polls and Surveys
Quickly and easily gather feedback from clients, partners and customers.
Add IBM Docs online office productivity suite for more efficient document collaboration.
Non in Italia?