Gestione semplificata e governance migliorata dei sistemi CICS.
IBM CICS Configuration Manager è uno strumento per gestire e controllare le definizioni delle risorse CICS. Fornisce funzioni di verifica, reporting e di controllo della gestione delle modifiche del ciclo di vita per supportare lo sviluppo, la gestione e la distribuzione delle applicazioni CICS mainframe complesse. Il formato modulare e flessibile consente di trarre vantaggio da un approccio a più fasi, integrando gradualmente CICS Configuration Manager nei processi. CICS Configuration Manager può essere utile per tutti i ruoli di DevOps a gestire rapidamente applicazioni mobile in continua evoluzione.
CICS Configuration Manager semplifica la gestione e migliora la governance di CICS con:
CICS Configuration Manager for z/OS
Simplified management and improved governance of CICS systems
IBM® CICS® Configuration Manager V5.2 is a tool for administering and maintaining CICS resource definitions. It provides audit, reporting and lifecycle change management control facilities to support the build, management and deployment of complex mainframe CICS applications.
CICS Configuration Manager for z/OS V5.2 delivers:
Plug-in support for migration schemes
CICS Configuration Manager for z/OS V5.2 improves DevOps collaboration with new plug-in support for migration schemes. Developers and administrators can now use the same plug-in interface to manage configuration packages and migration schemes to accelerate the application deployment lifecycle.
New deployment analysis from plug-in
Deployment analysis reports are now available in the plug-in. The reports highlight differences between the CICS resource definitions stored in a repository and those installed in the runtime. This feature can help avoid surprises and delayed startup during CICS cold starts and enables what-if analysis when adding new resource definitions
New support for IBM CICSPlex SM topology and workload management definitions
CICS Configuration Manager for z/OS V5.2 provides support to manage CICSPlex® SM topology and workload management resource types. It allows dynamic mobile workloads to be quickly reconfigured. You can integrate these and other CICS resource definitions with your source code change management system. Management of these new resources is available in the Interactive System Productivity Facility (ISPF), batch and plug-in interfaces.
New support for NIST SP800-131A security standard
As part of the task to make CICS systems conform to National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) SP800-131A security standard, CICS Configuration Manager for z/OS V5.2 helps to migrate TCPIPSERVICE, IPCONN or URIMAP definitions to ensure correct attributes are set. CICS Configuration Manager for z/OS V5.2 can also help to identify TCPIPSERVICE, IPCONN or URIMAP definitions that need to be updated to help ensure compliance.
New migration of TCPIPSERVICE and IPCONN definitions for high availability connections
CICS Configuration Manager for z/OS V5.2 can also help with migration to IPIC HA by migration of TCPIPSERVICE and IPCONN definitions, and help ensure correct attribute settings for these for the high availability connections.
Upgrade to the latest version of CICS Configuration Manager for z/OS
- Elaborazione delle transazioni
- CICS Batch Application Control for z/OS
- CICS Configuration Manager for z/OS
- CICS Deployment Assistant for z/OS
- CICS Explorer
- CICS Interdependency Analyzer for z/OS
- CICS Modernization Solution Pack for z/OS
- CICS Optimization Solution Pack for z/OS
- CICS Performance Analyzer for z/OS
- CICS Transaction Gateway Desktop Edition
- CICS Transaction Gateway for Multiplatforms
- CICS Transaction Gateway for z/OS
- CICS Transaction Server for z/OS
- CICS Transaction Server for z/OS Developer Trial
- CICS Transaction Server for z/OS V4.2
- CICS Transaction Server for z/OS Value Unit Edition
- CICS VSAM Recovery for z/OS
- CICS VSAM Transparency for z/OS
- TXSeries for Multiplatforms
- WebSphere Transaction Cluster Facility
- z/Transaction Processing Facility Enterprise Edition
- z/Transaction Processing Facility Database Facility