Unified service management dashboard
IBM® Service Management Unite is a customizable service management dashboard that brings mainframe management information and tasks from disparate sources into a single environment. It helps IBM z Systems™ operators, administrators and systems programmers with integrated visibility into mainframe operations to monitor system health and to initiate recovery actions that reduce problem determination and resolution times.
IBM Service Management Unite is available free-of-charge only as part of IBM Service Management Suite for z/OS®. It is compatible with IBM OMEGAMON®, IBM System Automation for z/OS, IBM NetView® for z/OS and IBM Operations Analytics.
- Provides a consolidated view of system health status and accelerates problem identification and isolation.
- Delivers a single point of control for simplified, more efficient automation and service management capabilities.
- Improves productivity with an integrated operations console, which can be used to issue commands and heal problems.
- Offers continuous updates of pre-built, customizable dashboard components to deliver new features and enhance the IBM Service Management Unite dashboard over time.
Provides a consolidated view of system health status
- Offers an overview of the status of z/OS systems and enables interaction with z/OS systems from a service management dashboard.
- Accesses key performance indicators (KPI) and automation status for a resource in exception status without requiring logging on to a different screen.
- Provides additional dashboard monitors for efficient problem analysis and diagnosis.
- Offers access from a mobile device to overall status of the online applications, including the key performance metrics and automation status of underlying infrastructure resources.
Delivers a single point of control for simplified, more efficient automation
- Enables search from a single search bar for error messages from multiple z/OS System logs (syslogs) and Message User Logs and receive the search results in less than 10 seconds.
- Identifies the most recent change made to an impacted system resource and compares the performance metrics before and after the time of the change to determine if the change correlates to system performance degradation.
- Identifies problems at a sysplex level, system level and a customized environment level.
- Provides access to automation functions to start, stop and recycle components running on z/OS without having to open and logon to a different screen.
Improves productivity with an integrated operations console
- Provides notification of a triggered event to identify what system resources are impacted without having to open and logon to a different screen.
- Enables operators to enter commands to heal problems, for example, to submit prepared job procedures or to enter any MVS command without having to open and logon to a different screen.
- Allows operators to more effectively execute complex tasks, such as starting and stopping heterogeneous business applications on IBM z Systems and distributed platforms.
Offers continuous updates of pre-built, customizable dashboard components
- Initial release focuses on system health and problem identification, triage and service restoration.
- Updates will be delivered approximately quarterly to provide new features and functions.
- Includes Jazz™ for Service Management and IBM Dashboard Application Services Hub (DASH) mature dashboard technologies used by many IBM and third-party products.
For detailed System Requirements, please visit the Software Product Compatibility Reports page. Click "Create a report" and enter the product name in the search box, and select the version number.
IBM Service Management Unite V1.1.2 includes the following new or enhanced features:
Nem ez az országa?