View mainframe system monitoring metrics in your APM solution
OMEGAMON for Application Performance Management leverages your existing OMEGAMON monitoring agents to provide a view of all the z/OS-based components of your application in the IBM Application Performance Management products.
This gives businesses a view of the health of z/OS components of critical applications alongside other components in an application-specific view. This provides application owners with insight into their mainframe components to help identify potential issues.
OMEGAMON for Application Performance Management enables
- Viewing z Systems monitoring metrics in the IBM Application Performance Management dashboard.
- Consistency of data between the z Systems OMEGAMON user interfaces for z Systems operators and subject matter experts, and the IBM Application Performance Management user interfaces for application owners and IT operations.
Viewing z Systems monitoring metrics
- Monitor hybrid applications spanning public cloud to mainframe, with a single enterprise-wide view.
- Identify which components are impacting these hybrid applications when problems occur.
- Build application dashboards for business applications that are deployed in part on IBM z Systems
- Update application topologies to be aware of calls made to IBM z/OS resources and aggregate transaction time information
- Support all key z Systems products via the following OMEGAMONs:
- OMEGAMON XE for CICS on z/OS
- OMEGAMON XE for IMS on z/OS
- OMEGAMON XE for DB2 Performance Expert on z/OS
- OMEGAMON XE on z/OS
- OMEGAMON XE for z/OS Monitoring feature for JVM
- OMEGAMON XE for Messaging
Consistency of data
- Leverage clients existing OMEGAMON investments to bring relevant metrics from IBM z/OS systems and middleware into IBM Application Performance Management.
- Reduce time to problem resolution by ensuring consistency of data between IBM Application Performance Management and the deep dive OMEGAMON monitoring tools on z/OS.
- Ensure that application owners and z/OS subject matter experts are viewing the same data.
Not in Hrvatska?