Remotely monitor and manage your entire IBM Tivoli Netcool implementation
IBM® Tivoli® Netcool®/Webtop allows you to remotely monitor and manage your entire IBM Tivoli Netcool implementation. This software uses HTML and Java to deliver graphical maps, tables and event lists. It enables users to manage IBM Tivoli Netcool alerts with the Tivoli Netcool/Webtop flexible interface and advanced management capabilities.
- Extends Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus capabilities by adding a new set of graphical views and flexible management and administrative functions.
- Enables monitoring and viewing of high volumes of management data from Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus using a web-enabled interface.
- Provides the Tivoli Netcool/Webtop Active Event List, which presents Tivoli Netcool events to users with read-write access in near real time.
- Can be accessed by any Java web browser, giving operations staff and executives access to service status and information virtually anytime, anywhere.
Extends Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus capabilities
- Provides customizable dashboards offering an array of images, graphical maps, charts, tables and event lists tailored to your requirements.
- Allows you to overview the entire system as well as identify a service or specific device that might be causing problems.
- Offers user-friendly maps. Users can customize views and manage near real time Tivoli Netcool events for any network segment, device or service.
- Provides familiar, intuitive Tivoli Netcool interfaces to events, which makes it easier for users to learn and modify.
Enables monitoring and viewing of high volumes of management data
- Collects and processes high volumes of management data by taking it directly from the IBM Tivoli Netcool ObjectServer, which is the Tivoli Netcool in-memory database.
- Provides entity grouping to help administrators manage large groups of users.
- Can be configured to only let authorized users access Tivoli Netcool data.
- Supports multiple access types. You can provide read-only and read-write access to authorized users and groups.
Provides the Tivoli Netcool/Webtop Active Event List
- Obtains information from the Webtop server, which generates Java views of alerts based on filters and updates those views in near real time.
- Resembles the core functionality of the native desktop, which includes a variety of tools and menus specific to each authorized operator.
Can be accessed by any Java web browser
- View and manage Tivoli Netcool alerts in near real time.
- Analyze patterns and determine performance trends when working offsite.
- Manage networks and services 24 hours a day from virtually any location.