Near real-time event management to improve availability and resiliency
IBM® Tivoli® Netcool®/OMNIbus delivers near real-time, consolidated event management across business infrastructure, data centers, complex networks and IT domains. The software provides full management and automation to help you deliver continuous uptime of business services and applications.
Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus provides near real-time service assurance for business infrastructure, applications, servers, network devices and protocols, Internet protocols, storage and security devices.
- Helps increase efficiency and speed problem resolution by consolidating network and IT operations in a single management solution.
- Combines scalability with a flexible architecture to help scale from small to large environments, with more than a 100 million events per day across multiple networks, IT silos and geographies.
- Helps enable quick resolution by allowing operators to run automated resolution scripts against recurring, predictable problems.
- Helps address the most critical problems, and automates isolation and resolution by using customizable lightweight agents to collect business and technology events in near real time.
- Integrates with application performance management solutions so you can proactively measure user experiences and performance across applications.
Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus resources