Performance analysis and flexible reporting
IBM z/OS Tools
Are your tools up to the task?
IBM® CICS® Performance Analyzer for z/OS® is a powerful off-line reporting tool to help you tune and manage your CICS systems. System programmers, performance analysts and developers can use reports and plug-in views. These tools help to identify and eliminate the causes of online performance issues, tune CICS systems for optimal performance and analyze trends for capacity planning and performance bottlenecks.
CICS Performance Analyzer features and benefits include:
Also available as part of CICS Optimization Solution Pack for z/OS
Identify performance problems from large volumes of SMF data, powerful reporting and visualisation of complex metrics IBM® CICS® Performance Analyzer for z/OS® is a powerful off-line reporting tool to help you tune and manage your CICS systems and applications. System programmers, performance analysts and developers can easily run reports and visualise complex performance data using the CICS PA plug-in.
IBM® CICS® Performance Analyzer V5.3 delivers:
- IBM CICS Transaction Server V5.3 support
- Forms-based summary reporting for CICS TS and CICS TG statistics
- New forms for mobile workload reporting and for use with mobile workload pricing tool
- DB2 table upgrade function
- New categorization and search for forms
- New pre-defined report sets based on scenarios
Not in Hrvatska?