Faster, easier, smarter analytics
IBM's next-generation business analytic solutions help organizations of all sizes make sense of information in the context of their business. You can uncover insights more quickly and more easily from all types of data—even big data—and on multiple platforms and devices. And, with self-service and built-in expertise and intelligence, you have the freedom and confidence to make smarter decisions that better address your business imperatives. If cost and deployment are a concern, IBM offers software as a service options for business analytics.
Featured business analytics solutions
Forward-looking business intelligence solutions deploy reports, dashboards and scorecard capabilities throughout the enterprise with past, present and predictive views.
Solutions that span finance, sales and operations transform systems of engagement and infuse scenarios and predictive intelligence into financial performance initiatives.
A powerful foundation for decision making that takes predictive analytics to the next level by helping you choose what action to take next.
Statistics, modeling and data collection solutions combine data to derive a full and more accurate picture of customers, operations, threats and fraud and more.
Trusted, context-rich intelligence provides a connected view of risk to support business decisions that maximize value for the enterprise.
Need to master big data? The key is analytics. See how enhancements throughout the IBM business analytics portfolio can help you uncover and use predictive insights from big data in all your decision-making.
Additional business analytics solutions
Many of IBM's popular business analytics applications are now available in cloud-based or software as a service (SaaS) editions.
Marketing analytics solutions enable you to build more profitable relationships with customers and optimize your ROI in marketing programs.
Featured business analytics offers
Analytics for all: The time has come
Watson Analytics is a web-based service that business professionals can use to instantly access and use powerful predictive and visual analytic tools.
Business Analytics for Big Data: Unlock value to fuel performance
Learn how IBM Business Analytics software supports using big data for decision-making.
Take the lead with business analytics
IBM Business Analytics software products can help your organization achieve your objectives and drive better business outcomes. These products can be used independently, in combination with each other, and as part of broader solutions to key business challenges.
Statistical analysis, data and text mining, predictive modeling, decision optimization and collaboration and deployment software help you anticipate change and take action to improve outcomes.
Integrated solutions enable your organization to manage enterprise operational risk and compliance initiatives.
Find the drivers that matter most to your business, all from the cloud.
Integrated dashboards, scorecards, reporting, analysis, mobile business intelligence, planning and budgeting, and performance management capabilities enable you to act on fact-based insights.
Risk analytics and management software helps businesses like yours gain transparency into financial risks in advance.
Small and midsize business solutions
Solutions for your industry
All products - Business analytics
- Business Intelligence - Overview
- Cognos Analysis for Microsoft Excel
- Cognos Analytics
- Cognos Mobile
- Capacity Management Analytics
- Cognos Enterprise Development and Deployment
- Cognos Express - Overview
- i2 Analyze | Trials and Demos (US)
- IBM SPSS Analytic Server
- IBM SPSS Modeler - Overview
IBM SPSS Statistics - Overview
- IBM SPSS Advanced Statistics | Trials and Demos (US)
- IBM SPSS Amos
- IBM SPSS Bootstrapping | Trials and Demos (US)
- IBM SPSS Categories | Trials and Demos (US)
- IBM SPSS Complex Samples | Trials and Demos (US)
- IBM SPSS Conjoint | Trials and Demos (US)
- IBM SPSS Custom Tables | Trials and Demos (US)
- IBM SPSS Data Preparation | Trials and Demos (US)
- IBM SPSS Decision Trees | Trials and Demos (US)
- IBM SPSS Direct Marketing | Trials and Demos (US)
- IBM SPSS Exact Tests | Trials and Demos (US)
- IBM SPSS Forecasting | Trials and Demos (US)
- IBM SPSS Missing Values | Trials and Demos (US)
- IBM SPSS Neural Networks
- IBM SPSS Regression | Trials and Demos (US)
- IBM SPSS Statistics Base | Trials and Demos (US)
- IBM SPSS Statistics Campus | Trials and Demos (US)
- IBM SPSS Statistics Faculty Pack | Trials and Demos (US)
- IBM SPSS Statistics for Linux on System z | Trials and Demos (US)
- IBM SPSS Statistics GradPack
- IBM SPSS Statistics Premium | Trials and Demos (US)
- IBM SPSS Statistics Professional | Trials and Demos (US)
- IBM SPSS Statistics Programmability Extension
- IBM SPSS Statistics Standard | Trials and Demos (US)
- IBM SPSS Text Analytics for Surveys
- Predictive Customer Intelligence
- Social Media Analytics
- SPSS Academic Products - Overview
- Analyst's Notebook - Overview
- i2 Analyst's Workstation
- i2 Chart Reader
- i2 COPLINK
- i2 iBase
- i2 iBase Geographic Information System Interfaces
- i2 iBase IntelliShare
- i2 iBase Plate Analysis
- i2 Integrated Law Enforcement
- i2 Pattern Tracer
- i2 Text Chart
- i2 Text Chart Auto Mark
- IBM Counter Fraud Management for Safer Payments
- IBM CPLEX Optimizer for z/OS
- IBM Decision Optimization Center
- IBM ILOG CPLEX Optimization Studio | Trials and Demos (US)
- IBM Intelligent Operations Center
- IBM Intelligent Operations Center for Emergency Management
- IBM Intelligent Video Analytics
- IBM Intelligent Water
- IBM SPSS Collaboration and Deployment Services
- IBM SPSS Modeler - Overview
Not in Hrvatska?
Vama na usluzi
Najlakši način da saznate odgovore na vaša pitanja.
Video: 7 reasons to combine IBM SPSS software and R
Analyst Research: Bring predictive power to more users
Analyst Research: Nucleus Research Note--Analytics pays back $13.01 for every dollar spent
Analyst Research: How IBM Business Analytics Lets Users See Big Data
White Paper: Business analytics for big data