Enables rapid integration of Maximo Asset Management with the Oracle E-Business Suite.
Enables rapid integration of Maximo Asset Mgmt with the Oracle E-Business Suite, supports real-time information exchange between them.
Buy Maximo Enterprise Adapter for Oracle Applications
IBM Maximo 6.2 Minimum Hardware and Software Requirements:
IBM® Maximo® is based on an n-Tier architecture, which lets you deploy Maximo across one or more tiers (servers). You can run Maximo on a single physical server or across multiple servers depending on the number of concurrent users and the hardware.
Maximo requires the following minimum hardware and software for Maximo for client workstations and each tier in a Maximo system configuration:
System Administrator workstation that you will use for installing software, configuring databases, and designing work flows
Server that you will use to run the core Maximo Application and Java/Web Server components
- Operating System
- Application Server
- 2 or 4 processors recommended
- 2 GB Memory per processor
- 1.5 GB or greater disk space for Maximo and the Java/Web Server components
Server that contains and manages the Maximo database.
Customer is responsible for database platform software, and is referred to the vendor for hardware requirements.
- Database software
Server that contains browser-based reporting software.
- Operating System
- 1 GB Memory per processor
- 1 GB free disk space for Actuate® software components
- Actuate iServer Release 8 (provided by IBM Corporation)
¹ HP-UX 11i v2 is not currently supported for the Actuate iServer reports server
² A Windows based Reports Server is required for users running Maximo on a Red Hat Linux Application Server
³ Solaris 10 is not currently supported for the Actuate Report iServer reports server
- B2B integration
- Communication Controller for Linux on System z
- Communications Server for Data Center Deployment
- Communications Server for Windows
- Sterling B2B Integration Services Basic
- Sterling B2B Integration Services Plus
- Sterling B2B Integrator
- Sterling Community Development Services
- Sterling e-Invoicing
- Sterling Fax Conversion Services
- Sterling Gentran
- Sterling Web Forms
- VTAM for VSE/ESA and VM/ESA
- WebSphere Business Integration for Financial Networks
- WebSphere Data Interchange for MultiPlatforms
- WebSphere Data Interchange for z/OS
- WebSphere DataPower B2B Appliance XB62
- WebSphere Remote Server
- WebSphere Transformation Extender
- z/OS Communications Server