The Need for Security Intelligence
Your enterprise is producing more data than ever before. It’s being shared faster and more widely than in the past. Additionally, those who are looking to steal that data are becoming more sophisticated and stealthy than ever before. Clearly, a more responsive, more integrated, analytics-driven approach to security is needed.
Building Security Intelligence
IBM believes not only in building security into all of your business and IT processes, but also in assembling a complete view of your overall security posture. To do this, we enable you to pull in data from across the operational pillars of your organization so that you can focus on those threats that matter the most to your business.
Data Explosion – Challenge and Opportunity
The explosion of data presents inevitable challenges for data security and privacy. However, the increasing amount of data also presents us with opportunities as we find smarter ways to derive meaningful, and actionable insights from that data. IBM’s security intelligence approach can help organizations assemble a more complete picture of their security posture. By collecting large volumes of data and events, and synthesizing that into a smaller number of priority events to be investigated, IBM believes that clients can not only understand more, they can be more effective and responsive, reducing risk and costs.
If security is going to be successfully built into your organization, it needs to integrate with your existing technology infrastructure and investments. Additionally, with integration comes a breaking down of “security silo’s” which can contribute to increased risk and uncertainty. For example, vulnerability data discovered in a core application should feed into your network protection strategy, rather than having these tools remain disparate and disconnected. Finally, integration isn't just about technology, it's about understanding your business processes, and how security can drive and support innovative and transformative initiatives.
IBM Security Services
Pragmatic and effective security relies on the right global expertise. IBM’s global security experts and consultants can chart a path with you to develop a sound security program which includes security assessments, penetration testing, the identification and prioritization of risk, and even the implementation (or hosting) and management of security technology and processes. IBM has security operations centers all over the world to monitor the evolving threat landscape to help you stay ahead of the threat.
Solutions for assuring the privacy and integrity of trusted information in your data center
Data Management solutions manage data from requirements to retirement
Provides web application security vulnerability scanning, testing, and reporting
Automates sign-on and access to your enterprise applications to reduce costs and risk
Comprehensive protection from today’s evolving threats
Mainframe security administration, compliance and audit
A single solution for managing endpoint security across the organization
Automates internal controls that govern your user access rights
All products - Security
- IBM Notes and Domino family - Overview
- Lotus Protector for Mail Security | Trials and Demos (US)
- IBM Security AppScan family
- Rational Policy Tester Accessibility Edition
- IBM Security Access Manager
- IBM Security Identity and Access Assurance
- IBM Security Identity and Access Manager
- IBM Security Identity Manager
- IBM Security Identity Manager - Overview
- Tivoli Directory Integrator
- Tivoli Directory Server
- Tivoli Federated Identity Manager
- IBM Security Content Analysis Software Development Kit
- IBM Security Host Protection
- IBM Security Network Active Bypass
- IBM Security Network Intrusion Prevention System
- IBM Security Virtual Server Protection for VMware
IBM Security zSecure suite
- IBM Security zSecure Alert
- IBM Security zSecure Alert for ACF2
- IBM Security zSecure Alert for RACF
- IBM Security zSecure Audit
- IBM Security zSecure Audit for ACF2
- IBM Security zSecure Audit for RACF
- IBM Security zSecure Audit for Top Secret
- IBM Security zSecure CICS Toolkit
- IBM Security zSecure Command Verifier
- IBM Security zSecure Visual
- Proventia Management SiteProtector System
- IBM QRadar Security Intelligence Platform - Overview
- Tivoli Security Information and Event Manager
Related services and research
Award-winning managed services help protect your information assets from attack
Build comprehensive and effective information security policies and practices for your business
IBM X-Force research and development is a catalyst for continuous security innovation at IBM
Need to Learn More About IBM Security? Read. Listen. Watch.
IBM X-Force 2011 Mid-year Trend and Risk Report
Unprecedented 2011 breaches have proven that security compliance is not enough.
Stay Ahead of Insider Threats with Predictive, Intelligent Security
Protect your valuable business assets
Get a bigger picture of security and compliance
Marc van Zadelhoff, Director of Strategy, IBM Security Solutions
Go from scary headlines to an effective risk management strategy that takes an enterprise process point of view. Encompass compliance. Extend to your business ecosystem. Then see how IBM is innovating around security for cloud, mobility and other things that can keep you up at night.