Widely share critical business information easily and securely
IBM® SPSS® Collaboration and Deployment Services lets you manage analytical assets, automate processes and efficiently share results widely and securely. Because when the people developing and the people using analytics can collaborate, your analytic efficiency increases.
SPSS Collaboration and Deployment Services includes capabilities to help you:
- Collaborate so you can develop and implement analytics across the enterprise.
- Automate so you can construct flexible analytical processes that can be can be deployed throughout your operations – ensuring consistent results.
- Deploy by embedding analytic results in front-line business processes while integrating with your existing infrastructure with standard programming tools and interfaces.
- Store analytical assets in a central repository, making it easier to locate them, share with others, reuse models and other assets and standardize best practices.
- Protect the business by controlling access to analytical assets and by using version control to ensure that the right copies are being used in production processes.
- Publish information easily from within analytic tools – developing custom interfaces for running those processes and giving analytical power to business users to control how they see and use analytics.
- Use a visual interface to construct flexible, analytical processes – including those that involve multiple steps and tools – that deliver consistent results.
- Run jobs on demand, or on a set schedule, or when triggered by other events – orchestrating complex jobs across multiple systems and applications through event notification.
- Govern the environment in which the analytical processes occur, thereby increasing confidence in results.
- Evaluate models using a champion/challenger approach and automate the evaluation process to ensure relevant results.
- Deliver analytical results as customer interactions are occurring through integration with business user systems – combining information gathered during the interaction with historical data to determine the next best action.
- Incorporate features that ensure scalability, reliability and security.
- Integrate with existing authentication systems for authentication and single sign-on capabilities.
- Support application server clustering and virtualization for more effective use of resources.
- Create a unified platform that can increase the impact of your analytics investment with IBM SPSS Collaboration and Deployment Services for System z. This version combines the predictive analytics power of IBM SPSS Modeler and IBM SPSS Analytical Decision Management with the security, high availability and reliability of the System z platform.
IBM Software Subscription and Support is included in the product price for the first year.
Download software online after purchase - no shipping costs.