Comprehensive performance analysis and flexible reporting
IBM® CICS® Performance Analyzer for z/OS is an off-line reporting tool supporting all IT processes related to the performance of CICS applications and systems. System programmers, performance analysts and developers can use comprehensive reports and plug-in views. These help to identify and eliminate the causes of online performance issues, tune CICS systems for optimal performance and analyze trends for capacity planning and performance bottlenecks.
CICS Performance Analyzer features and benefits include:
CICS Performance Analyzer for z/OS
The links below identify the supported components of CICS Performance Analyzer from which you can select system requirements in different levels and organization of detail.
The detailed system requirements information are the complete lists of hardware requirements, supported operating systems, prerequisites and optional supported software, with component-level details and operating system restrictions.
- Transaction processing
- CICS Batch Application Control for z/OS
- CICS Configuration Manager for z/OS
- CICS Deployment Assistant for z/OS
- CICS Explorer
- CICS Interdependency Analyzer for z/OS
- CICS Performance Analyzer for z/OS
- CICS Transaction Gateway Desktop Edition
- CICS Transaction Gateway for Multiplatforms
- CICS Transaction Gateway for z/OS
- CICS Transaction Server for z/OS Developer Trial
- CICS Transaction Server for z/OS V4.2
- CICS Transaction Server for z/OS V5.1
- CICS VSAM Recovery for z/OS
- CICS VSAM Transparency for z/OS
- TXSeries for Multiplatforms
- WebSphere Transaction Cluster Facility