Integrate, transform and govern information for strategic advantage
IBM Software can help you say ‘Yes’ with a holistic approach to information integration and governance that delivers a trusted information foundation and business intelligence.
The London Borough of Brent (PDF, 514KB) puts the customer first with a customer data hub that consolidates back-end systems and helps reduce administration costs, improve customer service and minimise fraud.
Go Voyages (US), an online travel company in France, upgrades its pre-existing IT infrastructure to support business growth, improve performance levels and attract new clients
Information Integration and Governance
IBM provides an Information Integration and Governance approach that helps organisations overcome challenges and create a source of trusted information to drive better decisions and better business outcomes.
Integrate data on-demand across many systems via a high performance parallel framework, extended metadata management, and enterprise connectivity.
Create trusted views of master data – customers, citizens, suppliers, locations, products, accounts & more – for improving applications & business processes.
Provide comprehensive information integration capabilities to support trusted and governed information.
Integrate information across heterogeneous data stores in real time.
Provide the simplest, most robust solution for assuring the privacy and integrity of trusted information in your data center
Manage data from requirements to retirement. Boost performance, empower collaboration, and improve governance across applications, databases and platforms.
All products - Information integration and governance
- InfoSphere Business Glossary
- InfoSphere Business Glossary for Linux on System z
- InfoSphere Change Data Capture
- InfoSphere Change Data Capture for z/OS
- InfoSphere Classic Connector for z/OS
- InfoSphere Classic Data Event Publisher for z/OS
- InfoSphere Classic Federation Server for z/OS
- InfoSphere Classic Replication Server for z/OS
- InfoSphere Clinical Analytics
- InfoSphere Data Architect | Trials and Demos (US)
- InfoSphere Data Event Publisher
- InfoSphere Data Event Publisher for z/OS
- InfoSphere Data Replication
- InfoSphere DataStage
- InfoSphere Discovery
- InfoSphere FastTrack
- InfoSphere Federation Server | Trials and Demos (US)
- InfoSphere Global Name Analytics
- InfoSphere Information Analyzer
- InfoSphere Information Server
- InfoSphere Information Server for Data Warehousing
- InfoSphere Information Server for System z
- InfoSphere Information Server Ready to Launch for SAP Applications
- InfoSphere Information Server Workgroup Edition
- InfoSphere Information Services Director
- InfoSphere Master Data Management
- InfoSphere Metadata Workbench
- InfoSphere Optim Application Repository Analyzer
- InfoSphere QualityStage for z/OS
- InfoSphere Replication Server
- InfoSphere Replication Server for z/OS
- IBM Anonymous Resolution
- InfoSphere Identity Insight Solutions
- InfoSphere Optim System Analyzer for SAP Applications
- InfoSphere Optim Test Data Management Solution for Custom and Packaged Applications
- InfoSphere QualityStage
- Optim Data Growth Solution for z/OS
- Tivoli OMEGAMON XE for Storage on z/OS
Tivoli Storage Manager family - Overview
- Storage Manager | Trials and Demos (US)
- Extended Edition | Trials and Demos (US)
- FastBack | Trials and Demos (US)
- FastBack Center
- FastBack for Bare Machine Recovery
- FastBack for Microsoft Exchange | Trials and Demos (US)
- for Databases
- for Enterprise Resource Planning
- for Mail
- for Space Management
- for Storage Area Networks
- for System Backup and Recovery
- HSM for Windows | Trials and Demos (US)
Information Integration and Federation Resources
Enterprise-scale data integration, transformation and delivery
TDWI Best Practices - Next Generation Data Integration
Using Big Data for Smarter Decision Making
Master data management
How to Spot the Real Thing When Evaluating Master Data Management Systems
InfoSphere Identity Insight
Preventing fraud with identity & social network analysis - A guide for Bank Executives
IBM Information Integration and Federation communities help you stay connected with your colleagues.
Information Integration and Federation communities are some of the best ways to enhance your personal and professional development, increase efficiencies in your organisation, and position yourself as a thought leader in your field of interest.
Communities and user groups
Big Data, Integration and Governance Forum
Visit our microsite and find out more about the event
Webcast: Forrester Consulting Total Economic Impact Study: The Benefits of Implementing Data Lifecycle Management
Thursday April 25, 2013 - 1:00 PM EST
The legacy time-bomb: Why managing legacy applications and data is vital
A Computing web seminar sponsored by IBM
Interested in selling Information Integration & Federation solutions