OMEGAMON® XE on z/VM® and Linux provides a wide range of information about the z/VM and Linux on System z operating systems.
Information about your Linux® instances running as z/VM guests and the Linux workloads reveal how they are performing and affecting z/VM and each other.
- You can compare Linux operations side by side with detailed performance metrics from other important systems.
- Data collection from the Performance Toolkit for VM (PTK is a prerequisite) complements data collection by the IBM Tivoli Monitoring for Linux for zSeries® agent.
- With new Dynamic Workspace Linking, you can easily navigate between Tivoli Enterprise Portal workspaces.
- You can view and monitor workloads for virtual machines, groups, response times and LPAR reporting and view reports on z/VM and Linux usage of resources such as CPU utilization, storage, mini-disks and TCP/IP.
- High-level views help executives understand how systems performance influences business and the bottom line.
- With granular views, IT staff can more easily track complex problems that span multiple systems and platforms and share related information.