IBM® Tivoli® OMEGAMON® XE for DB2® Performance Monitor on z/OS® helps you resolve critical performance issues
It enables you to monitor, analyze and optimize the performance of DB2 Universal Database™ and DB2 on z/OS applications online in real time and in batch reports.
- Acts as a single engine for performance data collection logic
- Monitors individual data-sharing members or entire data-sharing groups
- Watches applications running in a parallel query environment, even if the parallel tasks are executed on different processors
- Keeps a history of recent DB2 performance metrics available for online analysis and prevention
- Enables online analysis of database objects like disks, tables, table spaces and other elements to tune performance