Safeguard sensitive information across production and non-production environments
Safeguarding the privacy of client data isn’t just good business - in many cases, it’s the law. De-identifying or encrypting confidential data are ways to protect privacy and support compliance with regulations like HIPAA, DDP, PIPEDA, PCI DSS and others. The InfoSphere Guardium and InfoSphere Optim solutions deliver powerful database monitoring capabilities along with data transformation and encryption techniques to protect confidential corporate data.
A data breach can cost an organization millions of dollars not to mention damage to their reputation, customer loyalty, loss of revenue and the possibility of fines or other penalties. The InfoSphere solutions provide organizations with a holistic approach to protecting and securing their business-critical information across structured and unstructured data in any environment (production, development, testing and training).
The InfoSphere Guardium and InfoSphere Optim Security and Privacy solutions help organizations by:
The InfoSphere Guardium and InfoSphere Optim solutions support heterogeneous enterprise environments including all major databases, custom applications, ERP solutions and operating platforms including Windows, Unix/Linux and z/OS.
Optim Data Privacy Solution for SAP
- Administration des données
- DB2 Advanced Recovery Feature
- DB2 Connect Application Server Advanced Edition
- DB2 Connect Application Server Edition
- DB2 Connect Enterprise Edition
- DB2 Connect Unlimited Advanced Edition for System z
- DB2 Merge Backup for Linux UNIX and Windows
- DB2 Recovery Expert for Linux, UNIX and Windows
- IBM Data Studio
- IMS Enterprise Suite SOAP Gateway
- IMS Enterprise Suite Explorer
- InfoSphere Optim Archive
- InfoSphere Optim Data Privacy
- InfoSphere Optim Test Data Management
- InfoSphere Optim pureQuery Runtime for Linux, UNIX and Windows
- InfoSphere Optim Workload Replay